Grow Mediums db003's - Mars pro II 320 - multi auto strain in coco - Lucas formula FNB - closet grow

Hey db, congratulations. That's quite an honor! The above pictures you've posted would be near-perfect textbook examples of an Autoflower Perpetual Grow. It looks very dialed in.

How many days apart are you planting those girls?

Hey db, congratulations. That's quite an honor! The above pictures you've posted would be near-perfect textbook examples of an Autoflower Perpetual Grow. It looks very dialed in.

How many days apart are you planting those girls?

hey @Nuggz thanks for stopping by my grow the two in the back and the two in the middle are all #26 days from sprout I made sure I put the taller growing strains in the back and the two in the front are in day #14 so there 12 days apart I had them in my one on my tents but was having problems with my light so I tossed them in this grow

I will be moving the two smaller ones in the front to my grow tent to finish out as so as my two bubbas gift photoperiod plants finish getting flushed for harvest that way I will have a bit more space to spread out the 4 that are in cages and that will keep the humidity down as well

hello to all my fellow growers time for a update I just gave my 4 older autos some water I mixed 4 gallons this time with 6.ml of floranova bloom per gallon watered till I got run off on each of the autos the two smaller autos got a gallon split between them with 3.ml of floranova bloom everything was ph. to 5.8

so far the black berry Kush from Dutch p is the tallest then the sodk x alien from mephisto next is the former runt of the litter the ak-49 by vision got crazy and got way bigger then the girl scout cookies from fast buds now the new runt of the litter

the Chem city blues from mephisto and the cream Mandarine xl from sweet seeds in the front are doing fine they are just waiting to be moved to the grow tent once the bubbas gift photo plants get done being flushed for harvest

I got a pair of 4 inch inline booster fans in the mail the other day and installed one in the closet and one in my grow tent that way I will have a active air intake on both instead of just the passive air intake I had its pretty much summer now so its just going to get hotter so it was a great idea to add one

its just a 4 inch inline duct booster fan it puts out a 100 cfm and pulls 12 watts its not much but the added air going in to the closet should help even if just a few degrees or two and added fresh air is just good all around

the plants dont show no sign of there growth slowing at all if the two in the back get much taller I might have to raise the light a bit

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
011.JPG

so I went to the grand opening of a green coast hydroponics in down town los Angeles today with my mom and my sister everything in the store was 45% off so I got 4 bags of coco and some nutes that I bought and some other stuff like a wall mount fan and some stuff for my friend

but the awesome part is that I just so much free stuff its fucking unbelievable between me my mom and my sister I must have got close to a few hundred dollars in stuff not sure but its a lot

what I paid for was 4 bags of California substrates coco a bottle of floranova bloom and a bottle of liquid Kool bloom and a bag of dry Kool bloom and I got a hurricane 16'' wall mount oscillating fan I got all that for $140 plus I got $20 cash back for doing a survey so I spent $120

and I spent $33 for my friend and got him some roots organic soil and some 5 gallon smart pots

now comes all the free stuff and boy its a lot I got so much stuff lets see I got a box of Emerald Harvest 2-Part Cali Pro Kick Starter Kit I got almost 2 full lines of nutrifield nutrients except for one bottle the pk booster and a few bags of nutrifield coco sample bags

I got some bloom nutrients yellow bottle I got 4 bottles in total one of each I got 4 bottles of botanicare rhizo blast and 4 bottles of botanicare hydro guard and some botanicare water proof key chains I got 4 bottles of general hydroponics floralicious plus and 2 bottles of general hydroponics rapid start

lets see I also got 3 heavy 16 nutrients sample boxes I got some plant success orca and great white mycorrhizae and some awesome trim scissors

last but not least I got four big 5 litter bottles of snoop's premium coco nutrients I got grow A & B and bloom A & B that are not released to the public for helping the guy take some stuff to his care so that was awesome

there are bound to be some stuff I forgot i would have not got all the stuff i got if it was not for my mom and my sister so big thanks to then for all the stuff they got and gave me

plus I got a bunch of hats a t shirts I gave then to my mom and sister and they gave me all the grow stuff so we all got stuff we liked there was a raffle at the end of the day but we did not win anything but we still got a ton of stuff so its all good dont forget the butt load of stickers and a few posters too

003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
013.JPG

Unbelievable! Man, you just got the score of the freakin' century! What a haul...:smoking:

Unbelievable! Man, you just got the score of the freakin' century! What a haul...:smoking:
you telling me bro I got so much stuff its so awesome now I got to find space for all this stuff its all just piled in my room right now lol

Back