Grow Mediums db003's - Mars pro II 320 - multi auto strain in coco - Lucas formula FNB - closet grow

hello my fellow growers time for one of my updates I just gave my plants a watering I gave the 4 of autos in the closet in tomato cages 6 gallons of water split between them

I used a tablespoon in the 5 gallon bucket and a half of a teaspoon of floranova bloom in the extra gallon of water I also added some npk industries nutrients silica I used 1/2 teaspoon in the 5 gallon bucket plus a 1/8 teaspoon for the extra gallon I also added 2ml. per gallon of liquid Kool bloom and last but not least I added 0.6ml of mammoth p per gallon so a total of 3.6ml all ph. to 5.8

the silica was added first before the floranova

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it had one teaspoon of floranova bloom per gallon and 1/8 a tsp of npk industries nutrients silica per gallon I added some liquid Kool bloom at 1ml. per gallon and 0.6 per gallon of roots excelurator gold from house and garden also ph. to 5.8 each plant got a gallon

I moved the plants around in the closet switched the ones in the back to the front since they are farther along in flower then the other two and the ak-49 was still having heat problems so now its got the fan blowing right on it

the ones in the scrog in the tent are doing just fantastic I think that the scrog has to be my favorite way to grow for sure

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day [HASHTAG]#53[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day [HASHTAG]#41[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG

The mars in the closet has performed great those nugs are coming along nicely

hello everyone I just gave my plants a watering I gave the 4 of autos in the closet in tomato cages 6 gallons of water split between them

I decided to give them just plain water some npk industries nutrients silica I used 1/2 teaspoon in the 5 gallon bucket plus a 1/8 teaspoon for the extra gallon it was ph. to 5.8 I think I will just plain water for the next few watering's since I have been hitting them way to hard with the nutes I still got to get used to floranova a bit more

I lowered the dose on the ones in the grow tent I dont want make the same mistakes I made with the ones in the closet and way over feed them

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it they got a half of a teaspoon of floranova bloom per gallon and 1/8 a tsp of npk industries nutrients silica per gallon I added some liquid Kool bloom at 1ml. per gallon also ph. to 5.8 each plant got a gallon the silica was added first before the floranova

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day [HASHTAG]#55[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day [HASHTAG]#43[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG

Last edited:
hello everyone I just gave my plants a watering I gave the 4 of autos in the closet in tomato cages 6 gallons of water split between them

I decided to give them just plain water with some molasses I used 5 teaspoons in the 5 gallon bucket plus a teaspoon for the extra gallon I also added 2ml. per gallon of mammoth p it was ph. to 5.8

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it they got a half of a teaspoon of floranova bloom per gallon and 1/8 a tsp of npk industries nutrients silica per gallon I added some liquid Kool bloom at 1ml. per gallon also ph. to 5.8 each plant got a gallon

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day [HASHTAG]#57[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day [HASHTAG]#45[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG

I decided to give them all just plain water except for one of them it was the black berry Kush that got some nutes I gave it 1/4 of a teaspoon of dry Kool bloom in a gallon only with no other nutes except some GH armor si I used as ph. up

I watered the rest with plain water from my 5 gallon bucket it was ph. to 5.8 I got my new ph. down from botanicare I got a gallon of the stuff and dam that stuff is strong I have to be lite handed with it and I also got some general hydroponics armor si silica that I will be using as ph. up I used both in this watering and it worked great I just have to get used to how strong it is

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it they got a half of a teaspoon of floranova bloom per gallon and I added some liquid Kool bloom at 1ml. per gallon also ph. to 5.8 each plant got a gallon

it looks like the 3 watering's I gave the ones in the closet with some plain water have been helping I see the leaves are praying to the lights again I think I will give them a lite feeding in my next watering

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day [HASHTAG]#59[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day [HASHTAG]#47[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

hello my fellow growers time for one of my updates I just gave my plants a watering I gave the 4 of autos in the closet in tomato cages 6 gallons of water split between them

I used half of a teaspoon per gallon of floranova bloom in the 5 gallon bucket and a half of a teaspoon of floranova bloom in the extra gallon of water I also added some dry Kool bloom I used 1/4 teaspoon per gallon in the 5 gallon bucket plus a 1/4 teaspoon for the extra gallon all ph. to 5.8

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it had 1/8 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom per gallon and I added some liquid Kool bloom at 1ml. per gallon also ph. to 5.8 each plant got a gallon

I wanted to give them all a lite dose of nutes this time I noticed the cream Mandarine xl auto in the tent is already getting frosty so that's awesome

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day [HASHTAG]#61[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day [HASHTAG]#49[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG

You have the scrog technique nailed bro it's filling in nicely I didn't get it right and they stretched to much I know we're I went wrong and won't make that mistake again

You have the scrog technique nailed bro it's filling in nicely I didn't get it right and they stretched to much I know we're I went wrong and won't make that mistake again
yea the scrog took some getting used to but I love it now its my favorite way to grow right now at this point of the grow I dont even have to train anymore just let it do its thing water them and watch it grow
:growing:

yea the scrog took some getting used to but I love it now its my favorite way to grow right now at this point of the grow I dont even have to train anymore just let it do its thing water them and watch it grow
:growing:
Oh yeah I'll be doing it again for sure it was my mistake for starting another plant 10 days after the last two and I didn't expect them to stretch as much but I'll not make that mistake again

Back