Indoor Introducing Synergy Automatic Genetics

Sweet, let me know how you do.
Man it took a while but she broke surface today. Durable seeds here’s what happened I put seed in coco wet down. Waited and nothing only watering after a couple days after a few days I checked and the seed hadn’t even split yet so I covered it back up and soaked it again and the next day soaked again. Kept it about 85* and after about 4 days she broke surface. All that and the seed cover is still on. I gave it a quick spray I’ll che k again later spray if needed still on by tonight I’ll try to help with tweezers.

I’m excited for this one always love a GG cross.

Man it took a while but she broke surface today. Durable seeds here’s what happened I put seed in coco wet down. Waited and nothing only watering after a couple days after a few days I checked and the seed hadn’t even split yet so I covered it back up and soaked it again and the next day soaked again. Kept it about 85* and after about 4 days she broke surface. All that and the seed cover is still on. I gave it a quick spray I’ll che k again later spray if needed still on by tonight I’ll try to help with tweezers.
Interesting keep me updated, finally have some room so gonna soak a couple myself for my new grow.

Sounds like a plan @Mizzo81 will do.
What r u gonna run. What do u have from them. I think next run I’m gonna pop one of all the SAG gear I have. Unless mephisto offers testers again lol I was gonna do them all this run then mephisto offered the 2019 artisanals to me.

What r u gonna run. What do u have from them. I think next run I’m gonna pop one of all the SAG gear I have. Unless mephisto offers testers again lol I was gonna do them all this run then mephisto offered the 2019 artisanals to me.
Just finished Mephisto Gold Glue’s truly love the strain. Still have one Killer Kush from @Sweet Seeds going. Looking to soak 2 Chimp Glu and 2 Glu Scout Cookies for my new grow. I have Blackberry Kush, Alien Lights OG, a couple Mystery Mixes, I debated whether to throw down A.L. OG but I’m gonna wait off.

Just finished Mephisto Gold Glue’s truly love the strain. Still have one Killer Kush from @Sweet Seeds going. Looking to soak 2 Chimp Glu and 2 Glu Scout Cookies for my new grow. I have Blackberry Kush, Alien Lights OG, a couple Mystery Mixes, I debated whether to throw down A.L. OG but I’m gonna wait off.
Nice. I might place another order to have a couple more. I may just order what I don’t have yet.

Been really wanting to try Synergy Genetics for a while, they work hard on developing consistent strains similar to Mephisto, small bean company finding their niche.

Back