Indoor Introducing Synergy Automatic Genetics

Northern light blueberry is my second favorite next to power punch. I don’t do anything outdoor so can’t comment on that but you won’t be disappointed in the buds that’s for sure
Thanks for the feedback, i am sure it will be great if I can do my part

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Northern light blueberry is my second favorite next to power punch. I don’t do anything outdoor so can’t comment on that but you won’t be disappointed in the buds that’s for sure
Hey mate i just got my hands on some northern lights blueberry, they are in a glass of water as i speak. What kind of things do you recommend training and nute wise for best results? I also got some sweet grape to try any information on these would also be appreciated?

Last edited:
Hey mate i just got my hands on some northern lights blueberry, they are in a glass of water as i speak. What kind of things do you recommend training and nute wise for best results? I also got some sweet grape to try any information on these would also be appreciated?

I like to use a mix high in coco with worm casting chicken poop mixed in and top dress. I use recharge for my microbs and thrive.n every other water.

Hey AFN! thanks for the wait... but we are here!!!! Its Z from S.A.G and I will go ahead and post our lovely autos. We have 9 auto fem strains available that finish 65-75 days from germination. Sweet Grape, Sour Grape, Wicked Monkey, Wicked Wappa, Sugar Black Rose, Chimp Glue, Blackberry Kush, Power Punch, & Northern Lights Blueberry. follow us on IG @synergyautomaticgenetics ...Our website is www.sagseedbank.com
@mikballa heres the link

SAG is a very tight nit group on Facebook. Its a secret page to keep out all the FB trolls and people looking for free seeds as the owner does free giveaways so the group stays small with dedicated members. SAG is growing and in the weeks to come you will see a lot more activity on here. You can check out more on the IG page. I’m not in the position to give out free seeds but the man that does is very generous. You can check out the website at Sagseedbank.com
How would one find this secret tight nit facebook group ?
Obviously nothing comes up in a search....
LOL

@DragonBlood gonna be taking part in the battles that’s great news. Hope some of u guys wind up spending some more time here. Ill be journaling the strains I have

So wanna try Alien Lights OG.
In about 35-45 days I’ll be dropping one of those. I think it’s supposed to get bigger and I already have a bunch started that r supposed
To get big so I went with the chimp glue which isn’t a small looking plant either lol.

Back