Indoor Introducing Synergy Automatic Genetics

They changed their website much better order process now.
Yeah I haven’t ordered but checked it out more pictures and all. Since they sponsored here and some pictures were posted I wanted to try. Finally decided to just pull the trigger. Now I have 6 strains but Want all of them.

Yeah I haven’t ordered but checked it out more pictures and all. Since they sponsored here and some pictures were posted I wanted to try. Finally decided to just pull the trigger. Now I have 6 strains but Want all of them.
Yes, I feel the same, I am developing a bad habit of collecting beans with no room to grow them. But so many interesting strains, I have been buying a lot of old school strains lately. Tried a new bean company last week out of California called Pacific Seed Bank, great selection of autos, reasonable pricing and US based no customs shit.

Yes, I feel the same, I am developing a bad habit of collecting beans with no room to grow them. But so many interesting strains, I have been buying a lot of old school strains lately. Tried a new bean company last week out of California called Pacific Seed Bank, great selection of autos, reasonable pricing and US based no customs shit.
Bro buy them up and store them right if u can. Might be a Day seeds are heavily regulated and harder to get around. Legal yeah but governamment may not be happy not getting a piece of the action

Hey mate i just got my hands on some northern lights blueberry, they are in a glass of water as i speak. What kind of things do you recommend training and nute wise for best results? I also got some sweet grape to try any information on these would also be appreciated?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
I don’t know how I missed this. How did these girls do. I currently have a chimp glu going doing great impressing me and a couple glu scout cookies seedlings also doing great.

The chimp glue can take alot of stress. Top it , train in out sideways and defoliate the fuck outa it. Thank me later.
Lol. It got tested half eaten almost pulled out of the pot. I pushed it back down watered it all back in place and an hr later she was right back at it going for the light.

Has anybody run the Chimp Glue2? just ordered 6 seeds but can't find any grows for this strain anywhere.

She had zero flavor upon harvest. Very weird because she smelled great growing, but around day 70 started going down hill. I think she went 83 or 85 days. Gave 24 useless grams in a 2l bottle. Now the Glue scout cookies, she be tasty.
1622170249975.png

Back