Indoor Introducing Synergy Automatic Genetics

Hahaha all good! Same here I like growing mine into shrubs indoor so I can keep my light close. I’m never concerned with yield. I don’t smoke to much at once to keep my tolerance down so 5 oz in 70 days I always have plenty for me.
That's about how I am, too, Although the half pound of GG4 I just ran out of has my tolerance all kinds of screwed up. Two tokes of GG4 equals about 10 tokes of the local "good stuff" unless it's from one of the old hippies around here.

@Michael Travis
I'm not being a prick about it, But the some of the pricing on the web page has already decided I won't be ordering. It's cool that they're great genetics and all, But I can grab a good bit of Meph, Dina, and Dp for the $40-80 that's listed on some strains. For that price, the plant better be 10 feet tall, and have 30%thc and 30%cbd.
Sugar black rose is only $2 a bean though, So that isn't bad.
:pass:
Like I said, I'm not being a prick when I say this, either.
I was at the Web site the other day, and I recall the smallest quantity being 5, with 5 seeds costing $8 per seed, $40. That was when I suggested the company should offer some pick-n-mix options.

Regarding $2 seeds, I thought that too, but then noticed that this was for the stickers that are shown, not seeds. [But check all this now].

I was at the Web site the other day, and I recall the smallest quantity being 5, with 5 seeds costing $8 per seed, $40. That was when I suggested the company should offer some pick-n-mix options.

Regarding $2 seeds, I thought that too, but then noticed that this was for the stickers that are shown, not seeds. [But check all this now].
I didn't give it that much attention. I clicked one, saw the price range, clicked another and saw a similar price range...realized the majority are priced that way, and decided I won't be ordering due to that.
Then again, I'm a freaking cheapskate...

I’ll talk to the man about mix pack with labeling each one and smaller pack options And as far as price it is very competitive as I was just seeing $10 a seed in 7 packs for “ competitors “ . I’ll see what I can get done on the pick n mix! Thanks!

Ok so my 2 sag seeds r up, the rock wool was soaked in a week nutrient solution, so I am gradually going to increase the ec of my feed as needed still in the rock wool until lots of roots come out then I am going to split this recirculating system in 2 one plant on each side in straight perlite, I’m currently testing the system with some seed donars, it’s going awesome, so they will have 16 litres each, do you SAG guys reckon that will be enough or not? They will be under one of my 315 CMH’s
ebc44ad765510d60a5cb7ea8e2a6fe39.jpg
d61cc566bde4e5a6e664453ed6875a9b.jpg
a883d56c5da9cb9cc8c5dfc367e26051.jpg
a9975775761ef8578d92d77960641ae4.jpg
1eff00fc8b3ae494b9452bd024d27016.jpg

So the last 2 shots are of my veg room, I have 2 x lowryders in small pots showing some nice early flower. @912GreenSkell
@Michael Travis

Nuggets
8945d8e6b730b18feea9a1ab9d53de03.jpg

Edit... so those lowryder auto ones r in my special soil mix with co-co, thank you for reading my edit......ps, I have had so many phenos from this strain, from light citrus, to dank indica, with high cbd. Good for medium pain whilst still operating heavy garden pruners....[emoji106][emoji16][emoji106]......

Last edited:
What do you think @Michael Travis ? I’m thinking if I get a good start in the rock wool then straight to the final destination, ie, the recirculating perlite system, I can seal the room up and still keep good temps, im going looking for a co2 bag today. Smoking man auto a go go, sounds like a name for a strain and I’m a poet and don’t know it[emoji112][emoji10
c198f8f87457de8c205b81d3627c0792.jpg
2][emoji102][emoji112]

Nuggets @912GreenSkell
EDIT, I can add more light if needed, I’ve got one 315 CMH and I was thinking of using either my cultiv8 with HPS grow tube, or same ballast etc with a HPS 400w growing tube, which would be better in your guys opinion re the supplemental lighting?

I’ve also got plenty of head height, so was thinking of not topping, what do you SAG guys think about that????....come on let’s make big buds!!!! Advice requested from breeder!?!?!.....@DragonBlood

Last edited:
What do you think @Michael Travis ? I’m thinking if I get a good start in the rock wool then straight to the final destination, ie, the recirculating perlite system, I can seal the room up and still keep good temps, im going looking for a co2 bag today. Smoking man auto a go go, sounds like a name for a strain and I’m a poet and don’t know it[emoji112][emoji10
c198f8f87457de8c205b81d3627c0792.jpg
2][emoji102][emoji112]

Nuggets @912GreenSkell
EDIT, I can add more light if needed, I’ve got one 315 CMH and I was thinking of using either my cultiv8 with HPS grow tube, or same ballast etc with a HPS 400w growing tube, which would be better in your guys opinion re the supplemental lighting?

I’ve also got plenty of head height, so was thinking of not topping, what do you SAG guys think about that????....come on let’s make big buds!!!! Advice requested from breeder!?!?!.....@DragonBlood
I think the 315 cmh and I’m a fan of topping (@ day 14-18 depend on growth) I like doing it to keep things even but most do not top at all. And as far as you system there I don’t have a clue on that lol .. I’m interested in seeing the results!!!!

Back