Indoor Introducing Synergy Automatic Genetics

@Michael Travis
I'm not being a prick about it, But the some of the pricing on the web page has already decided I won't be ordering. It's cool that they're great genetics and all, But I can grab a good bit of Meph, Dina, and Dp for the $40-80 that's listed on some strains. For that price, the plant better be 10 feet tall, and have 30%thc and 30%cbd.
Sugar black rose is only $2 a bean though, So that isn't bad.
:pass:
Like I said, I'm not being a prick when I say this, either.

Are you in Australia?

Nuggets

Oh, ok just because it’s hard to get good seeds here locally and O/S can be a bit hit and miss for us, these guys are distributed locally here, so it’s easy for me, we will see how they go anyway, my limited knowledge of autos might show or I might do them justice.[emoji106]

Nuggets
Hell, Drop into LS if problems arise.

I'm actually surprised I haven't heard of an aboriginal Landrace strain from Australia. For all you know, You've got a man eating strain growing in your backyards, But haven't found it because it looks like an ugly ass duck/grinspoon hybrid haha

Hell, Drop into LS if problems arise.

I'm actually surprised I haven't heard of an aboriginal Landrace strain from Australia. For all you know, You've got a man eating strain growing in your backyards, But haven't found it because it looks like an ugly ass duck/grinspoon hybrid haha

He he yeah that would be bloody good! [emoji52] excuse my ignorance, but LS?

Nuggets

He he yeah that would be bloody good! [emoji52] excuse my ignorance, but LS

Nuggets
LS= Live Stoners
*edit*
There's usually a few guys on at all times in there, Most of which are extremely knowledgeable, and have a good deal of growing experience.

So I have gone with your Chimp glue and the Power punch, will b waiting till they crack putting them in the rock wool then in my humidity dome. Haven’t finalised the details of the grow yet as I have a few factors pending, as soon as I do I’ll let you know will post more pics soon I’m also germinating some other autos at the moment that’s what th extra rock wool is for in case u were wondering...FYI!
481107baee49c799affba9d805c293fa.jpg
f1d1e2a82d56de94f0dadc5702ffd164.jpg
f2c601523e77d505fdfb5c6ce6803973.jpg

Nuggets
@Michael Travis
I'm not being a prick about it, But the some of the pricing on the web page has already decided I won't be ordering. It's cool that they're great genetics and all, But I can grab a good bit of Meph, Dina, and Dp for the $40-80 that's listed on some strains. For that price, the plant better be 10 feet tall, and have 30%thc and 30%cbd.
Sugar black rose is only $2 a bean though, So that isn't bad.
Like I said, I'm not being a prick when I say this, either.
No worries man! Not sure what a 10ft plant has to do with anything. But I’m all indoor my light wouldn’t reach 10ft down. I like to keep mine short and bushy and even top them if I have to. I get better yields that’s way! Grow On !!

No worries man! Not sure what a 10ft plant has to do with anything. But I’m all indoor my light wouldn’t reach 10ft down. I like to keep mine short and bushy and even top them if I have to. I get better yields that’s way! Grow On !!
Meant it better have the genetics to get that tall if it wasn't trained lol.
My sarcasm is weak that early in the morning, So you'll have to pardon it if it leaves you scratching your head.
I prefer training my plants to grow like a shrub... If my latest had been a photo grown outdoors, it'd probably been a 5lb plant minimum lmao.

Meant it better have the genetics to get that tall if it wasn't trained lol.
My sarcasm is weak that early in the morning, So you'll have to pardon it if it leaves you scratching your head.
I prefer training my plants to grow like a shrub... If my latest had been a photo grown outdoors, it'd probably been a 5lb plant minimum lmao.
Hahaha all good! Same here I like growing mine into shrubs indoor so I can keep my light close. I’m never concerned with yield. I don’t smoke to much at once to keep my tolerance down so 5 oz in 70 days I always have plenty for me.

Back