New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Fuck
i dont know if its an old wives tale, but try putting some in the refrigerator for 24hrs before soaking.

it is supposed to set something in the seed that winter has been and gone.
I keep my seeds in my wine cooler set at 60°f...i heard the same thing...also I cure my bud in there in Grove bags....thanks
20221004_091619.jpg
20221004_091637.jpg

Last edited:
I flipped my veg to flower tent and dropped 22 seeds...plus I have 4 plants hang drying atm.... I will be orgypotting this run... as @Zer0 Calls it...lol
20221007_060923.jpg
20221006_221214.jpg

I put all my seeds i bought in a mason jar and put it in the bottom of my refrigerator, my seeds i made will go in there at some point after i deem them 100% ready which mine are now. they have been sitting in a bag with the top unzipped so they can dry, after 3-4 weeks of this they are damn near 100% germ rate.

In the fridge they should be good for YEARS

Here is a pic of my orgypots from this morning ;) you are going to have so much fun :pighug:

8 plants on left pot, 7 on right pot
20221007_091023.jpg

Hi @InkAddict$ a few questions about your wine cooler.
Which model was it?
Is it any good?
You use it for curing your weed, is it any good for that?
Finally do you seal your Grove bags before putting them in the wine cooler?
Thanks
Hi @InkAddict$ a few questions about your wine cooler.
Which model was it?
Is it any good?
You use it for curing your weed, is it any good for that?
Finally do you seal your Grove bags before putting them in the wine cooler?
I'll give you the modle when I get home, but it work great for curring and keeping your seeds fresh in....plus I can set it to what Grove bags recommended on temp...I don't seal my bags...I buy the velvet soft ones cause they have a real good seal when closed....compared to their original bags...also it was cheap and well worth the money....I can fit a couple pounds if I wanted....but I'll send that soon as I get home....

Back