New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

@Zer0 I got mine already in my wine cooler should I take them out....and dry for a few weeks? At room temp..??? From wat you said....thanks....
They should be okay, but i noticed fresher seeds have bad germ rates, but given enough time they do germ but it can be annoying when you have plants going and 4 weeks later the seeds decided it was time to pop.

In the wild the seeds fall, hit the ground, and stay there until spring and then germinate. You should be fine but you can take them out to dry more if you want for a few weeks then put them back.

They should be okay, but i noticed fresher seeds have bad germ rates, but given enough time they do germ but it can be annoying when you have plants going and 4 weeks later the seeds decided it was time to pop.

In the wild the seeds fall, hit the ground, and stay there until spring and then germinate. You should be fine but you can take them out to dry more if you want for a few weeks then put them back.
I just did took them out let dry few weeks then I'll put them back....I'm Bout to chop my last 4 plants get the seeds out of NY reversal tent pitch the ones I sprayed and try and get as much bud off the one I pollinated....I appreciate it you gave me alot of good advice....

Hi @InkAddict$ a few questions about your wine cooler.
Which model was it?
Is it any good?
You use it for curing your weed, is it any good for that?
Finally do you seal your Grove bags before putting them in the wine cooler?
I can't find the one I bought but this is the same around the same price but this one you can lock...even better.....i highly recommend it...
Screenshot_20221007-153123_Amazon Shopping.jpg

22 seeds in 9 pot I ran out of soil so they are a little low....I'll wait till they grow some then top dress with sohum...this second time I just soaked for 18hr then straight to pot....I hope they all pop....cause 1st time they all didn't come up....evertime I do paper towel method....I always get success...if it works then I'll keep at it, but if they don't all come up...back to my old way.... about 5 pots got dynomyco....let's see how this goes....I pray they make it....
20221007_181016.jpg

I just did took them out let dry few weeks then I'll put them back....I'm Bout to chop my last 4 plants get the seeds out of NY reversal tent pitch the ones I sprayed and try and get as much bud off the one I pollinated....I appreciate it you gave me alot of good advice....
Soon you will be giving us and others advice on breeding :smoking:

Thank you for the rep points:thanks:

Back