New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

That's strange, works for me.
Yes I can control the temp from 3C to 18C , which is 37.4F to 64.4F :d5:
That will work......I don't know why I can't see it...strange but the range mine works....well mine goes to 54°f to 66°f....and doesn't cause any moisture for real...

@Dankerson my tealab is Arriving today you said you cut yours at 50%...does it have to be used the same day..??? Thanks
Yeah so at least 50% dilution is best rule of thumb. If you have a sick plant you can dilute it less to help it recover.

It takes 24-48 hours to brew. I found it's best to use it around 24-36 hours. I usually start a brew in the morning and use it the next night. After you pull the brew bag out you can leave the bubbler in it and it should stay good for another 24-48 hours although after a day I bin any left overs.

Yeah so at least 50% dilution is best rule of thumb. If you have a sick plant you can dilute it less to help it recover.

It takes 24-48 hours to brew. I found it's best to use it around 24-36 hours. I usually start a brew in the morning and use it the next night. After you pull the brew bag out you can leave the bubbler in it and it should stay good for another 24-48 hours although after a day I bin any left overs.
Here it is bud I got more onto the way back up stuff plus seabird guano.....thanks man....it should be a game changer..... 20221008_152557.jpg
20221008_152557.jpg

What are theses mystery seeds it came with? Lol wish it was weed seads...lol....but it's something else they are super tiny.....

So everything goes in the bag?

Ok I followed your recipe and I'm declorinating my tap water atm....then I'll dump that in in the tealab....can I add yucca powder too?

How often do you feed them teas?

Back