New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Here it is bud I got more onto the way back up stuff plus seabird guano.....thanks man....it should be a game changer.....View attachment 1524495View attachment 1524495
Ah heck yeah you're ready to roll now man! Got everything you need.

What are theses mystery seeds it came with? Lol wish it was weed seads...lol....but it's something else they are super tiny.....
They are just some random flower seeds they send with the kits. You can look the number up on their website to see what they are.
So everything goes in the bag?
Yeah I put everything in the bag except the molasses, fish and seabird guano powder, they'll just dissolve anyway.
Ok I followed your recipe and I'm declorinating my tap water atm....then I'll dump that in in the tealab....can I add yucca powder too?
Yeah I use water for my tea that is pre-treated with yucca.
Damn this tealab is loud af....lol
Yeah I have to run it with a lid it smells so bad lol
How often do you feed them teas?
For my schedule I feed them every 10-14 days, this is my first round with it and it seems to be working well with the dots.

Sorry it took a bit to reply, been dealing with some health issues lately that have been taking me out of commission for a bit.

Ah heck yeah you're ready to roll now man! Got everything you need.

They are just some random flower seeds they send with the kits. You can look the number up on their website to see what they are.

Yeah I put everything in the bag except the molasses, fish and seabird guano powder, they'll just dissolve anyway.

Yeah I use water for my tea that is pre-treated with yucca.

Yeah I have to run it with a lid it smells so bad lol

For my schedule I feed them every 10-14 days, this is my first round with it and it seems to be working well with the dots.

Sorry it took a bit to reply, been dealing with some health issues lately that have been taking me out of commission for a bit.
Sorry I hope you feel better didn't mean to ask a million questions....lol but I appreciate it...I got one brewing as we speak....thing is loud....I got it so getto riged atm to help in not vibrate the floor...and be so loud....i aslo covered it with a clear shower curtain seems to help keep the smell in...thanks for everything...
20221008_203228.jpg

Yeah so at least 50% dilution is best rule of thumb. If you have a sick plant you can dilute it less to help it recover.

It takes 24-48 hours to brew. I found it's best to use it around 24-36 hours. I usually start a brew in the morning and use it the next night. After you pull the brew bag out you can leave the bubbler in it and it should stay good for another 24-48 hours although after a day I bin any left overs.
So I ordered these vibration pads for this tealab.....also put a clear cheap shower curtain over it and you can't smell anything....I had to tie the snake so it would stay down....I'm doing 24hr....it's loud and I got neighbors so...once every 10 to 14 days they have to deal with it..lol these pads should help..... i got the motor inside that box on foam and bubble wrap...lol it helped quite it down....
20221009_155850.jpg
Screenshot_20221009-141611_Amazon Shopping.jpg
20221009_155837.jpg

Sorry I hope you feel better didn't mean to ask a million questions....lol but I appreciate it...I got one brewing as we speak....thing is loud....I got it so getto riged atm to help in not vibrate the floor...and be so loud....i aslo covered it with a clear shower curtain seems to help keep the smell in...thanks for everything...View attachment 1524729
Hey no worries at all man! Always glad to help. And yeah its very loud, I use the rubber pad from my bowl trimmer underneath it and it seems to help a little.

So I ordered these vibration pads for this tealab.....also put a clear cheap shower curtain over it and you can't smell anything....I had to tie the snake so it would stay down....I'm doing 24hr....it's loud and I got neighbors so...once every 10 to 14 days they have to deal with it..lol these pads should help..... i got the motor inside that box on foam and bubble wrap...lol it helped quite it down....View attachment 1524915View attachment 1524916View attachment 1524917
Yeah those pads should help out a ton, I'm lucky enough to be in a house but the wife doesnt like the noise every 10-14 days either lol.

I dropped 8 straight in pot and they still haven't popped soil yet....I also got 8 using paper towel method....these I know I'll get them going....only 1 plant has popped
20221010_082251.jpg
20221010_082158.jpg
20221010_075334.jpg
the soil out of 22....and it was a whisky zulu....

I dropped 8 straight in pot and they still haven't popped soil yet....I also got 8 using paper towel method....these I know I'll get them going....only 1 plant has popped View attachment 1525282View attachment 1525283View attachment 1525284the soil out of 22....and it was a whisky zulu....
Under the soil they may look the same they just need time, i always direct plant and i get impatient and plant 10 more seeds then i have 20 plants all staggering out which is fun to see then i keep the best plants of the bunch. i've never done the paper towel method, store bought seeds that i only have 3pks of i soak in h20,h202, and a pinch of tm-7. once i see as tail i dump it in a promix hole and cover it up, never failed me yet.

20220929_074547.jpg

I dropped 8 straight in pot and they still haven't popped soil yet....I also got 8 using paper towel method....these I know I'll get them going....only 1 plant has popped View attachment 1525282View attachment 1525283View attachment 1525284the soil out of 22....and it was a whisky zulu....
Hey man, when I was researching living soils and looking at Sohum I remember seeing that they recommend NOT planting autos directly into their soil. I believe they recommend planting into small holes of seed starter or something like happy frog. Might be the reason you're having trouble going direct to soil. I tried to share the link here but it wouldn't let me. If you search Sohum Autoflower Best Practices it should give you a pdf that explains it. Best of luck!

Hey man, when I was researching living soils and looking at Sohum I remember seeing that they recommend NOT planting autos directly into their soil. I believe they recommend planting into small holes of seed starter or something like happy frog. Might be the reason you're having trouble going direct to soil. I tried to share the link here but it wouldn't let me. If you search Sohum Autoflower Best Practices it should give you a pdf that explains it. Best of luck!
That's exactly what I did....made happy frog....spots for the seeds....already on it...lol my local hydroponic store put me on it....thanks

That's exactly what I did....made happy frog....spots for the seeds....already on it...lol my local hydroponic store put me on it....thanks
Right on, sorry guess I missed that part

Back