New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Got the rest for my tealab.....ready to rock and roll......
20221013_185336.jpg

Think this should last a min? I'm about to order one beetle juice....i just did 10 pounds.... cost 33$ 20$ + 13 shipping....my seabird guano and bat guano arrives today...View attachment 1526260
You should be set for a good while! So far after this run I've had to get more fish powder, life cube and beetle juice so it looks like your golden for a bit. Hidden gem in that kit is the teaH down. Been looking for an organic pH down and it works great.

You should be set for a good while! So far after this run I've had to get more fish powder, life cube and beetle juice so it looks like your golden for a bit. Hidden gem in that kit is the teaH down. Been looking for an organic pH down and it works great.
I'm only going to use it in my teas....thanks....I got a 32oz jar full of fish hydrosolulate....plus a couple extra packs....and 10 pounds of beetle juice on its way....thanks bud

Seeds on seeds on seeds.....I still got probably 1000+ more to go....I planted a few in my pots that had one plant in them....ones that been drying over a week...just to see if they are ready or will germinate....top pick is Dark Devils Mystery Punch.... the 3 containers are who's Daddy....
20221013_211044.jpg
20221013_211057.jpg
20221013_211102.jpg
20221013_211121.jpg

Last edited:
Just bought 5 pounds of teah down....20$

Holy cow! You've certainly jumped in feet first. Doing quite well at it I'd say.
Sure did....now I hope the cross I made is good.....banana purple punch x dark jedi x devils cream.....Dark Devils Mystery Punch.....and the pollen that made it to my flower tent by accident...I'm calling those seeds who's Daddy... lol thanks I'm trying....

Back