New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

I didn't know if you seen my ? Do you use 1tbsp to a gallon of seabird guano or just one to the mix....and in flower you add 2tbspn of molasses or one still?
Oh yeah sorry must've missed that one. I add 1 tbsp of seabird guano and an extra tbsp of molasses to the 1tbspn I already add to my base mix.

So yeah 1 tbsp of seabird guano and 2 of molasses in total on the bloom tea.

Trying out a new ph up and down....indo?
20221017_154126.jpg

Do they tell you what the chemical is for each one?

Do they tell you what the chemical is for each one?
I'll have to look later I had to take everything down cause my apartment complex want to come in and look at everyone's ac unit....fing bs I got plants hiding everywhere...and my tents rolled up under my bed..
20221017_212032.jpg
20221017_212021.jpg
20221017_212011.jpg

Last edited:
I'll have to look later I had to take everything down cause my apartment complex want to come in and look at everyone's ac unit....fing bs I got plants hiding everywhere...and my tents rolled up under my bed.. View attachment 1528416View attachment 1528417View attachment 1528418
I remember having to do shit like this cause they needed to come "change the air filters" or "check the fire alarms". Usually legit reasons but, man was it always stressful. You got way more going on then I ever have too. I remember one time our heat wasnt working, so I used my end table to boost myself into the attic to check the boiler. Luckily I figured it out, but I did what ever I could to avoid someone coming in.
I hope it goes nice and smoothly for you bro!!!

I remember having to do shit like this cause they needed to come "change the air filters" or "check the fire alarms". Usually legit reasons but, man was it always stressful. You got way more going on then I ever have too. I remember one time our heat wasnt working, so I used my end table to boost myself into the attic to check the boiler. Luckily I figured it out, but I did what ever I could to avoid someone coming in.
I hope it goes nice and smoothly for you bro!!!
I know...I got it pretty good as long as they don't want to look at the shower...lol it's a ac inspection it's in the grow room....I had to take everything down lucky I have 4 closets that are big...I even got plant in my tub.... my small tent fits in a closet and has been there the whole time I just had to unplug it and shut the door...but my 5x5 and 4x4 damn I got alot of work to do soon as they leave..... I fit my big tents under my bed....i got shit everywhere and a long day putting it all back together..mf thanks
20221018_103509.jpg
20221018_103526.jpg
20221018_103550.jpg
20221017_212011.jpg
20221017_212032.jpg
20221017_212021.jpg
20221018_104002.jpg

@Dankerson hey Dank the 5lbs of teah from tealab...that I ordered they only charged me 20$ it wS sapose to be 40$ but they still sent it...so just so you know it's probably fixed by now....just giving you a heads up on the real price.. they sent me a message saying the messed up but were awesome and still only charged me 20$...

@Dankerson hey Dank the 5lbs of teah from tealab...that I ordered they only charged me 20$ it wS sapose to be 40$ but they still sent it...so just so you know it's probably fixed by now....just giving you a heads up on the real price.. they sent me a message saying the messed up but were awesome and still only charged me 20$...
Oh well that's awesome man! I just grabbed 1lb of food grade anhydrous citric acid off Amazon for like 10 dollars which will last me a year or two. Should be the same stuff.

Back