New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Good looking seeds....i planted some but they aren't popping up....
20221015_183753.jpg
@Zer0 These have to dry for 3 to 4 weeks before they work? It's only been a week and I just wanted to see...but nothing so far....thanks

Good looking seeds....i planted some but they aren't popping up....View attachment 1527644 @Zer0 These have to dry for 3 to 4 weeks before they work? It's only been a week and I just wanted to see...but nothing so far....thanks
Give them a little bit, sometimes they take a bit longer when fresh. they will pop up later and annoy you lol i kept planting seeds until they popped and every few days after that i had seeds sprouting

Give them a little bit, sometimes they take a bit longer when fresh. they will pop up later and annoy you lol i kept planting seeds until they popped and every few days after that i had seeds sprouting
Ok thanks will do...

@Dankerson the vibration pads work good....I'd get some off Amazon....15$...hey do you add 1 tbspn of seabird guano to a gallon or that's all? This is how I set mine up it's way quite plus the plastic holds the smell in.... i got the motor in that box on foam... it works...still a little annoying but not near as loud....
20221016_173949.jpg

@Dankerson the vibration pads work good....I'd get some off Amazon....15$...hey do you add 1 tbspn of seabird guano to a gallon or that's all? This is how I set mine up it's way quite plus the plastic holds the smell in.... i got the motor in that box on foam... it works...still a little annoying but not near as loud....View attachment 1527987
Oh awesome I'll have to grab some thanks for the feedback! Does your pump work well in there? I considered doing this as well but I was worried the pump would just be recycling the air inside the bag instead of pushing fresh oxygen into the bucket.

Oh awesome I'll have to grab some thanks for the feedback! Does your pump work well in there? I considered doing this as well but I was worried the pump would just be recycling the air inside the bag instead of pushing fresh oxygen into the bucket.
I didn't think about that....I got holes for air.... thanks for the rep

I also put a few holes in the plastic for air....but it still holds down the smell some....but the motor in the box makes a big difference on noise....
20221017_133324.jpg
20221017_133338.jpg

I didn't know if you seen my ? Do you use 1tbsp to a gallon of seabird guano or just one to the mix....and in flower you add 2tbspn of molasses or one still?

Back