New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

:yeahthat: This is usually my experience. Some breeders like sweet seeds tell you the percentage of colored phenos but I find most don't.
Ok I didn't know that....now I know....I thought they would all be purple know matter what.....well oh well....I appreciate it...

I got this strain cause it's purple and I seen someone on here grow it and it was the coolest purple buds I've seen .... mine no stayed green not a lick of purple....my devils cream was purple and my dark jedi is purplish....but I also had a devils cream stay green too....they say keep your Temps low...mine stay around 74-76°f lights on 67-69°f light off...idk....maybe they just don't all turn purple....
it's a % thing of phenos, the only 100% red/purples i have had so far are red poison, pure red cbd, and purple kush, everything else i have run is about 80% from sweet seeds on the reds.

My red gorilla girl XL x red poison seeds are showing even less red %, out of 10 plants in 1 pot only 1 showed red so 10% and in my 26 plant pot i culled down to 10 before the sex showed but none of them are red 7 remaining of 26 none are red lol

I dusted the 1 red pheno with red poison pollen so maybe the next round of seeds will be better with my red color i want :vibe:

it's a % thing of phenos, the only 100% red/purples i have had so far are red poison, pure red cbd, and purple kush, everything else i have run is about 80% from sweet seeds on the reds.

My red gorilla girl XL x red poison seeds are showing even less red %, out of 10 plants in 1 pot only 1 showed red so 10% and in my 26 plant pot i culled down to 10 before the sex showed but none of them are red 7 remaining of 26 none are red lol

I dusted the 1 red pheno with red poison pollen so maybe the next round of seeds will be better with my red color i want :vibe:
Ya I'm going to do alot of crossing....just make different crosses....my next round is gorilla glue, blue dream matic, orange sherbet, pink runtz, and a runtz auto...I'll be dusting them all with different strains from dark jedi, devils cream, and banana purple punch....say cross a gorilla glue with banana purple punch...I'm going to call it gorilla punch.....I'm only dusting one bud site though...and Turning fans off for 24 hours...so it doesn't spread....I'll be doing some on my veg tent too soon as they start showing buds....Jack's Dream, Glueberry OG, Skunk auto, Fog Dog, and Grease Gun...will all get some dusting on one bud site by which ever strain I choose to cross with....thanks you inspired me to do this....

Ya I'm going to do alot of crossing....just make different crosses....my next round is gorilla glue, blue dream matic, orange sherbet, pink runtz, and a runtz auto...I'll be dusting them all with different strains from dark jedi, devils cream, and banana purple punch....say cross a gorilla glue with banana purple punch...I'm going to call it gorilla punch.....I'm only dusting one bud site though...and Turning fans off for 24 hours...so it doesn't spread....I'll be doing some on my veg tent too soon as they start showing buds....Jack's Dream, Glueberry OG, Skunk auto, Fog Dog, and Grease Gun...will all get some dusting on one bud site by which ever strain I choose to cross with....thanks you inspired me to do this....
Hell yeah man, sounds like you have some fun planned out.

Keep at it, you are doing great! :thumbsup:

Ok seeds that look good....versus others that I think were to early....I stuck some in water to see if they go....if so I'm doing my first 32oz solo cup grow....of Dark Devils Mystery Punch.....
20221003_170049.jpg
20221003_170053.jpg

Ok seeds that look good....versus others that I think were to early....I stuck some in water to see if they go....if so I'm doing my first 32oz solo cup grow....of Dark Devils Mystery Punch.....View attachment 1522363View attachment 1522364

i dont know if its an old wives tale, but try putting some in the refrigerator for 24hrs before soaking.

it is supposed to set something in the seed that winter has been and gone.

Last edited:
Back