New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

So the sohum living soil doesn't burn my seedlings...I'm using happy frog about a cups worth in the center....thus time I'm planting straight into soil no paper towel...

Hey its the black cow compost? In yellow bag? Or the casin?
Yeah it's the one in the yellow bag. Any organic compost will work really. I think tea lab recommends green waste, whatever that is.

Yeah it's the one in the yellow bag. Any organic compost will work really. I think tea lab recommends green waste, whatever that is.
Ok idk wat that is either....my local hydroponic store has bags ready to put in compost teas buckets made for veg and flower for cannabis....all you have to use...I think it's down to earth....thanks bro

This is what I use now to mix my nutrients....its got kelp, humic acid, ominia, vitamin b, gypsum, amino acids, silica, yucca, potassium, phosphorus, and bud candy in the the flower buckets...veg bucket has most of it but not the potassium, phosphorus, and bud candy....im using fish tank bubbler...till my tealab arrives...
20221001_215120.jpg

Last edited:
Ok idk wat that is either....my local hydroponic store has bags ready to put in compost teas buckets made for veg and flower for cannabis....all you have to use...I think it's down to earth....thanks bro
Oh yeah that would probably work. I know you can use just the life cube from tealab if you wanted to do that as well. I just like being able to adjust my tea. Looking good though! Got it all setup now.

Oh yeah that would probably work. I know you can use just the life cube from tealab if you wanted to do that as well. I just like being able to adjust my tea. Looking good though! Got it all setup now.
It's just fish tank bubbler till my tealab arrives...thanks....

I got this strain cause it's purple and I seen someone on here grow it and it was the coolest purple buds I've seen .... mine no stayed green not a lick of purple....my devils cream was purple and my dark jedi is purplish....but I also had a devils cream stay green too....they say keep your Temps low...mine stay around 74-76°f lights on 67-69°f light off...idk....maybe they just don't all turn purple....

Back