New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Those look a little immature IMO, but i’m
not one to listen to on it LOL! From what I know you want a nice tiger stripe on them even when they’re in their pods on the plant. You can squeeze some seeds to do a quick test, if you can pop em with a firm squeeze between your fingers they’re too young.

View attachment 1519021
Ok I'll wait....so even these greenish one in cup are useless?

Ok I'll wait....so even these greenish one in cup are useless?

My experience is that as they dry the green disappears, you will have a better idea of what will grow after about a week, oddly enough though, so long as they do not dry White and small they generally come through and grow a plant, just throw a few extra's in the pot if you feel unsure.

My experience is that as they dry the green disappears, you will have a better idea of what will grow after about a week, oddly enough though, so long as they do not dry White and small they generally come through and grow a plant, just throw a few extra's in the pot if you feel unsure.
Ok thanks....

I'm going to wait till the seeds in the reversal tent are done then I'll chop them down.....my flower tent though I'm chopping soon as the plants are done...I don't care about those seeds...I got plenty in my reversal tent....

You want them to be darker, some of those might work but you are wanting more time for the seeds to mature and darken up

Here is want you are looking for, few more weeks i'd say.
20220927_101528.jpg

20220826_075237.jpg
20220826_075241.jpg

I'm going to wait till the seeds in the reversal tent are done then I'll chop them down.....my flower tent though I'm chopping soon as the plants are done...I don't care about those seeds...I got plenty in my reversal tent....
Seeds can take a week or 2 longer than the buds, i find them to finish faster if you dust pollen on a fem plant right when the white pistils show up, that way the seeds finish around the same time. If waiting for pollen sacs to open and dust the females on the same plant it can take longer because the buds were forming 1st without pollen.

Seeds can take a week or 2 longer than the buds, i find them to finish faster if you dust pollen on a fem plant right when the white pistils show up, that way the seeds finish around the same time. If waiting for pollen sacs to open and dust the females on the same plant it can take longer because the buds were forming 1st without pollen.
Ok that's what I had to do...the buds were forming and I had to wait for the pollen sacks to open....

Back