New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

@Zeromitch is it easier to let buds dry then get the seeds or while I'm trimming?
It is easier to let all of it dry and then trim it but you can do whichever i only snipped 3-4 seeds in half trimming the buds, just don't try and shave the buds and you won't hit to many seeds.

After the buds are dried then you can just stuff buds in the grinder and save the survivors. If you have as many seeds in your buds as me you won't mind crushing some in the grinder to collect some lol

Chop day 57 for devils cream.... this one didn't get as purple as the others....I ran out of weed so I can't wait any longer plus I went over 1 day then their recommend Harvest time of 56 days seed to harvest....I know you don't go by that...it's hairs are 50% orange and trics are milky with a tiny bit of amber....I can see seeds on it....which I'll pluck out for later use.....I got a few buddies that grow...so I'll give some away to them...Dark Devils Mystery Punch.....is the new name since it is going to be a mystery.... as @Corum59 said.....sounds good to me....View attachment 1516781View attachment 1516782
you chopped a little early but i see why, are any of the seeds darker brown or mostly greenies?

you chopped a little early but i see why, are any of the seeds darker brown or mostly greenies?
Green this is my flower tent.....yhe pollen made it in there....

Day 23 for Jack's Dream, Glueberry OG, Skunk auto, Fog Dog, and Grease Gun......I wonder if the 2 skunk auto will be fine together in the 5gal SIP bucktet???? Im liking the sohum living cannabis soil.....
20220926_095458.jpg

Day 23 for Jack's Dream, Glueberry OG, Skunk auto, Fog Dog, and Grease Gun......I wonder if the 2 skunk auto will be fine together in the 5gal SIP bucktet???? Im liking the sohum living cannabis soil.....View attachment 1518815
Very healthy happy looking plants!

The skunks might do better in the middle so you can pull 1 in each direction but if not they will find their own way up and out.

Here is pictures of my orgypot test i'm doing right now so you can see having multiple plants per pot won't hinder you much.

This pot has 8 plants in it
20220926_100106.jpg
20220926_100118.jpg

My other orgypot had 26 plants in it until i culled 16 the other day leaving the best 10 in there.

Very healthy happy looking plants!

The skunks might do better in the middle so you can pull 1 in each direction but if not they will find their own way up and out.

Here is pictures of my orgypot test i'm doing right now so you can see having multiple plants per pot won't hinder you much.

This pot has 8 plants in it
View attachment 1518818View attachment 1518819
My other orgypot had 26 plants in it until i culled 16 the other day leaving the best 10 in there.
You mean pull them towards the center of the pot? Or pull them away from each other?

Those look a little immature IMO, but i’m
not one to listen to on it LOL! From what I know you want a nice tiger stripe on them even when they’re in their pods on the plant. You can squeeze some seeds to do a quick test, if you can pop em with a firm squeeze between your fingers they’re too young.

C04E65D9-0F86-4E74-BE76-287BB5837D5C.jpeg

Back