Outdoor Hot & Dry

Nice pull stanko! Especially for all the problems you described along the way in your journal. Very nice growing. Easy 2oz pull from that after dying and de-stemmnig. I'd be shocked if not.

Cheers whatsgoodie, that would be wonderful if i got 2oz

yeah you can see some of the buds in the picture are a bit brown from the problems i had, next time that wont happen.. i hope :)

Nice stanko looking good chap,which short stuff is the one you just cropped? and 2oz is a result,these autos yield way more than I thought they would

i think it was mi5, not really sure as it was from the random mix pack..

maybe someone with more xp can let me know.

DSCN5728.jpgDSCN5625.jpg27-june-chaze&shortstuff.jpg

I'm sure some expert eyes will know mate,and looking forward to your smoke report on your crops how is it smelling? And I bet your chuffed with your results those are some nice lookin budz

yep, well chuffed, will be more chuffed when i get to taste it.. :~)

i'm rubbish with smells, but the general odor..... maybe a cat pissed on it........ up real close, nose in bud..... quite fruity with dash of cat piss.......

Not long mate to your tasting your budz,i enjoy my weed allot but I know that first taste of something we have grow ourselves, from seeds,that's gonna be special man..lol fruity cat piss lol I know were your coming from tho Mate and I'm guessing as it dries and if you cure it the smell will develop more.

this is a little strange, i feed both these ladies the same thing, one liked it and one didn't like it as much.. the one that liked it, is about 1-2 weeks a head (i think..) i was really trying to push them. i think/hope she will be ok.

DSCN6141.jpgDSCN6143.jpgDSCN6144.jpgDSCN6145.jpgDSCN6149.jpgDSCN6150.jpgDSCN6142.jpgDSCN6146.jpgDSCN6147.jpgDSCN6148.jpgDSCN6151.jpg

You know no two Ladies are the same Bro...
some like a little more fussing...some like a little more feeding....some like being left alone...

You learn to watch their faces and pick up the cues as you go along.

By the looks of it...They are Training You well..up to now...

Chilled Growers..grow chilled bud...:smoke:.

Back