Outdoor Hot & Dry

No they are actually doing great since I put them in the new soil, seen more growth in 2 days than in the previous 2 weeks.

I was just a bit flummoxed by the acidic ph run off, I'm putting it down to having bits floating in it like Joe Dirt said.

Got any pic updates Stanko? Would love to see how they are doing?

am i still in the right section?

Well i'm not sure if this is in the correct section now, as they go under lights at night (and when it's not so sunny like yesterday and today ), anyway.....

This is my ghetto closet i set up 4 days ago, just until I can get the light suspended from the ceiling of the cave, and this is my wiring for the ballast.
DSCN5350.jpgDSCN5352.jpg

This was the plant before and during repotting, shitty roots.
DSCN5346.jpgDSCN5322.jpg

This is 6 days later.
DSCN5380.jpgDSCN5379.jpgDSCN5382.jpgDSCN5385.jpgDSCN5386.jpgDSCN5378.jpg

It's grown quite a lot in my opinion, but I am comparing it to the 2 weeks previous.

Last edited by a moderator:
the little runt in the middle i have pulled after leaving for a week to see what the difference would be, it's in between the two new short stuff and they about a 9 days old. i think its a pretty good picture that shows the difference. the one on the left was a big seed, on the right a tiny seed. germed same time the big seed popped up two days after the little seed.
DSCN5387.jpg DSCN5390.jpgDSCN5401.jpg DSCN5389.jpg

these are the barney seeds that got transplanted.
DSCN5393.jpgDSCN5391.jpgDSCN5392.jpgDSCN5394.jpg

Maxi-Gom runt

I thought I would put up some pictures up of this little runt.
was planted some where around 15-20 of March.

In bad ph soil, feed bad ph tap water. left outside.

DSCN5403.jpgDSCN5402.jpg
DSCN5406.jpgDSCN5407.jpgDSCN5408.jpgDSCN5409.jpgDSCN5405.jpgDSCN5404.jpg

Hey Stanko,

still sending good vibes towards your grow. I'm really interested to see how people cope with different conditions...

sure looks like you are going to do fine!

They are looking good stanko!

That little runt is getting frosty :D

It has been two weeks now since I transplanted

Barneys pineapple express or little cheese they were going to go in the bin which is why I am unsure which ones are which, but they got rescued.
DSCN5346.jpg
This is the best one of the 3 that got transplanted.
DSCN5454.jpgDSCN5455.jpgDSCN5453.jpg

These are the two Short stuff the one with the rusty looking bottom leafs was the one that took a dose of really low ph on the first water (i think). well the others look ok anyway, it's only that one which is effected (i hope).

Short Stuff Randomness
DSCN5389.jpg

DSCN5456.jpgDSCN5457.jpgDSCN5464.jpg
This one has some balls.

and this one likes them.
DSCN5387.jpgDSCN5459.jpgDSCN5458.jpg

if the balls on the short stuff get big enough is it worth trying to sex up Barneys pineapple express or little cheese ?

As for my conditions I'm at an elevation of about 2550 ft, and it's going to get hot, I'm hoping a saving grace will be at night time when they go under lights, the cave they will be in stays pretty constant and cooler in temperature.

yes my little runt, I was going to put it in the jokes sections :)

If the only male you have access to is the SS#1, make some seeds with it. When you plant those seeds, you should get at least some desirable pheno's and you can develop a strain from there or, at least have some seed stock. :2cents:

P.S. You may have to let the little male develop some to easily access the pollen. There is a good article that JM put up on the main page that can help you with pollination techniques. :peace:

Back