Outdoor Hot & Dry

Nice stanko mate,good weight and I'm loving the colour you got on those buds man,happy days :)

am starting to see little white spots appearing is this normal...
is she ready? i want to put her in water and in darkness for 2 days. should i do that now?

whitespots.jpgready to chop?.jpg

hehe cheers red eyed, i doubt they will win awards but they smoke ok.. has a really horrible smell to it when in the zip lock but smells ok when burning, the undertone when you get up close is a loverly smell of nice weed. but the overtone atm is just, err,.. horrid. i am hoping that it gets nicer as time goes on. i keep burping it every day, but it still not nice.

Wet weight about 640 grams.

DSCN6355.jpg

will get some pics up of her dry with final weight and then close the thread..

[video=youtube;Yyl-StmFSic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyl-StmFSic[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
stanko, that is very nice work, bro. Both those girls were decked out! :thumbs:

3 mornings and 2 evenings with that spanish heat (they are in darkness and not direct wind.) and they are done.

DSCN6372.jpgDSCN6375.jpgDSCN6380.jpg

with twigs = 150g
without twigs = 125g

the bud doesn't seem as dense as the last one i cropped, but there is more of it..

:) sorry the pictures are a bit shitty, but i cannot be arsed to go back and set it all up..

Nice pile of budz you got there mate I'm buzzing for you :dance: well grown bro hope it's tasting nice for ya too :bong:

Cheers red eyed coop, i hope it taste ok, before it was chopped it was smelling really sweet like sherbet dip, or something along those lines..

the previous one i chopped, i have been smoking/burping and it is now starting to loose it's evil hay like smell.. would like to be able to wait for it to get even better, but i am slowly cracking in to it :)

cheers for the likes... lol. was the like button stuck down wiz... hehe :)

Back