Outdoor Hot & Dry

haha i was just , DSCN5688.jpg

I have 3 of them, i was going to get rid of 2 of them, but one of them is a 3 leafer.. i keep them outside, just so i dont get pollen inside..

I will brush some of each male on to the lower branches and spray n tag them..

but really I plan to let it be a free for all, anything goes, but no hot carls. nature can do her job, she better at it than me... i like the idea of that kind of randomness.

Also I didn't know what was best to do, i started a grow blog thing, but I see the blogs are quite defunct.

so I'm gonna move back to posting on here.

QUick update: day 55 from putting in water - day 52 when she first said hello.

Still looking a bit sick, but i have got my water ph down to 6.5 now, so hopefully all is good from now on..

how can i fatten up them buds, i have been feeding just water until today when i gave her some flowering hotsauce.

any advice on what to do at this stage would be great.

DSCN5841.jpgDSCN5842.jpgDSCN5843.jpgDSCN5844.jpgDSCN5845.jpgDSCN5852.jpgDSCN5853.jpg

the little one I like to call 'old man well' as it was some bag seed from an old man in the village called 'Manuel', apparently he has a full blown tree, ginormous... branches a thick as your arm.. (well not sure about the last bit..)

day 65.
DSCN6022.jpgDSCN6023.jpgDSCN6024.jpg

i'm going to give her another week I think, then chop. unless some one suggests other wise..

As for curing and making something nice to smoke, please shout up if this is wrong. I was going to hang for a week, then move over to zip bags, which i think i should open up for an hour a day.. and do that for 2-4 weeks..

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh up stanko those are some mighty fine looking girls man,bravo
Mate :) how are they smelling dude are they giving you some nice nose candy :)

Those are looking nice and frosty brother :D Did you have to put that little chz under 12 and 12? I have a friend that was having some troubles getting his little chz to auto.

mmm not sure really, i put one outside. and kept one under lights at night. the one under lights actually started to flower more than the one outside, but i had transplanted the one that got left outside in to a bigger pot and now she is the biggest, i did this for a week or two, then decided to keep them both outside, as i only have a 250 hps so space is an issue.

i just think they were a little late. what about your friend how did his do?

i'm terrible when it comes to how they smell, they do smell great tho. the little cheese reminds me of the uk so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
My first crop

I found out i was under fertilising by 3/4 as i made the mistake of assuming my watering cans were smaller than they actually are.. doh!!!

but this is what i got in the end.
DSCN6051.jpgDSCN6050.jpg
I thought I was going to get nothing from her at one stage, so I'm pretty happy :)

Using the proper suggested amounts of ferts, hopefully the buds from now on will only get bigger and better, and my nitrogen problem will be fixed.

My first Short Stuff has come down..

not sure how ppl weight it as it has some big twigs.

DSCN6127.jpgDSCN6128.jpgDSCN6129.jpg

Back