Really interested in seeing how those light perform. Have considered buy one or two but been put off not finding any being used for journals to see the performance. Now I can sit back watch them work.

Sent from mTalk

I was a little gun shy about pulling the trigger on the lights for the same reason. No grows on the webz with them. Some quick initial thoughts on them:

They are warm. My intake air is coming in at around 58-60° these 2 lights burning together raise the temp in the 2x3x5 cab to 80°. Not actually a big con for me now because my basement is cold trending toward colder ( 45-50°). But it does mean they aren't making light as efficiently as they could be.

Build quality, fit, and finish are solid. For Chinese lights they are surprisingly well built.

My budget didn't allow for an Amare or other top shelf light, so I needed to roll with something like these.

The feature that really sold me was they are easily serviced. Being modular If a cob goes out the other three will still work, and I can replace it pretty quickly. Let's hope that I don't have to test this out tho!:rofl:

Firstly thank you for taking your time to document your grow on AFN and secondly what a nice selection of our genetics you have chosen to run together.

Our auto Sour diesel is a great strain, full of limey/diesel flavour and pack a punch. I do think your going to love the balance of the Haze auto cbd. The feedback has been great and I live the flavour from this cross with the balanced high she's a great little plant :thumbsup:

What a nice grow set up you have. I'm sure our genetics are going to feel right at home and the seedlings look to be settling in very well :toke:

Again thank you for doing this grow diary on AFN and thank you for the picture update mate much appreciated!

I'll be along for the ride so until the next update :pass:

:slap:

All the best

Mark.

Firstly thank you for taking your time to document your grow on AFN and secondly what a nice selection of our genetics you have chosen to run together.

Our auto Sour diesel is a great strain, full of limey/diesel flavour and pack a punch. I do think your going to love the balance of the Haze auto cbd. The feedback has been great and I live the flavour from this cross with the balanced high she's a great little plant :thumbsup:

What a nice grow set up you have. I'm sure our genetics are going to feel right at home and the seedlings look to be settling in very well :toke:

Again thank you for doing this grow diary on AFN and thank you for the picture update mate much appreciated!

I'll be along for the ride so until the next update :pass:

:slap:

All the best

Mark.

Mark,

Thanks for subbing up man and thanks for the slapper! Glad to have you along for the ride.:pass:

I'm super stoked for all three strains!

So quick update:

Came home from being 2 days away and found the Haze and IP looking mighty happy!

Industrial Plant CBD
20161204_171732.jpg

Haze CBD
20161204_171741.jpg

Sadly the Sour D is lagging behind a bit.
20161204_171752.jpg

I'll give her a couple days to wake up and start praying.

What a relief to come home to happy little ladies! Just the ticket after a rough weekend of emergency roofing in cold wet weather.

Edit: stoner spelling lolz!

Last edited:
They do look very happy mate. Nice vigorous little ladies and I'm sure the sour diesel will not be far behind :thumbsup:

Thank you for the picture update mate much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until your next update :pass:

All the best

D-M.

So quick update on the Haze cbd, IP CBD, and Sour Diesel. It's been a little rough on the girls in the cab this week low temp and low humidity make for some unhappy seedlings. I forgot with it being cold growth would be slower and ended up over watering.:doh:

Additionally the first Sour Diesel didn't make it so I had to drop another bean. When I ripped the rapid rooter open the tap root seemed kind of deformed. Completely my fault I'm sure.

Good news is I got a space heater in there to boost lights out temps and they have rebounded nicely!

IP CB day 7
20161213_084605.jpg

Haze CBD
20161213_084629.jpg

And baby Sour Diesel
20161213_084643.jpg

I started them out at 1/4 strength General Organics nutes and just bumped them up to 1/2 strength yesterday. So 2ml/liter of BioThrive Grow, CaMg, BioRoot, BioWeed, Diamond Black, and BioMarine. I've been happy with the nutes so far. It's too bad General Hydro is now a part of the Miracle-Gro/Monsanto family:point:

Last edited:
Back