Glad to have ya here! Kick back while I:pass:

Never grown these strains out before brother. It's actually my first auto grow. Done plenty of photo's in the past tho. These will be run on the General Organics GO box.

Just recently go my grubby fingers on some Juanita la Lagrimosa. Talk about migraine slayer! And I didn't have to get "melt your face off" faded for it to provide relief. I'm hoping for similar results from these fine dinafem CBD ladies! Running the Sour Diesel because I love me some Diesel!
Tearful Jane, never tried it but have read its supposed to be a nice cbd hybrid. Id think the Industrial plant would be closer to the Juanita with its 1:2 ratio. Hope they are what you need, I'm along for the ride to find out. :smoking:

Tearful Jane, never tried it but have read its supposed to be a nice cbd hybrid. Id think the Industrial plant would be closer to the Juanita with its 1:2 ratio. Hope they are what you need, I'm along for the ride to find out. :smoking:

Along for the ride ! Thx @MateraGaia

I'm in dude for the ride :pass:

Glad to be here bro!!

Glad to have ya gentlemen! Is this forum not gr8! One of the frendliest places around!

I've also been pretty interested in the cbd side of things lately . Ibs sufferer and was looking more of the ways of eating or oil to get it into my gut where there's tons of receptors .

IBS here as well. I'm really excited about the Haze CBD. Seems like the perfect all day meds.

Back