Outdoor Hillbilly Rig-A New Adventure

After being a bit careless and snapping a branch, I performed hillbilly surgery…with painters tape :yoinks:
Will be interesting to see what happens
EE7C7209-CD97-4C98-B9EF-72F40E56DBCA.jpeg

Day 48
Leaves look really rough, any ideas ?
A6320E16-7398-4931-B0BC-7ADE8D48A84A.jpeg

Despite the issues, it’s really fattening up nice. Something odd, there are clear droplets on some buds and clear smears on some of the leaves. Almost like it’s liquid trichs. Couldn’t get it to show upin pics. Anyone seen anything like that.

AD329DFC-24DB-47CB-8A3D-3AF570F76399.jpeg
42BA093D-BAEF-455F-A08A-2B34E26C2F8E.jpeg

Day 48
Leaves look really rough, any ideas ?
View attachment 1514786
Despite the issues, it’s really fattening up nice. Something odd, there are clear droplets on some buds and clear smears on some of the leaves. Almost like it’s liquid trichs. Couldn’t get it to show upin pics. Anyone seen anything like that.

View attachment 1514794View attachment 1514795
I can't say for sure but that reminds me of what it looked like when my plants have a calcium deficiency.

And if it's like an oozy sap type stuff coming out of the buds then it's called guttation and it's not a good sign. Not terrible but not good either, just means your soil is too wet and not drying out enough in between waterings.

Looking good overall though! Getting a nice hint of color to it.

I can't say for sure but that reminds me of what it looked like when my plants have a calcium deficiency.

And if it's like an oozy sap type stuff coming out of the buds then it's called guttation and it's not a good sign. Not terrible but not good either, just means your soil is too wet and not drying out enough in between waterings.

That’s good info! I’ll cut back the watering frequency and see if it stops. Thank you!

Ya have to watch for bud rot if ya have that. It makes a good environment for it.

Back