Outdoor High Altitude/Desert Outdoor Organic Grow – Five Indica, One Sativa

IMG_0531.JPG

Day 4 - Seedlings are starting to pop! Two Blackberry Kush, Two Blueberry and One Daiquiri Lime. The plan is to transplant the seedlings into the yard on May 20. If I do not have 12 seedlings to put in, then I am going to direct sow my remaining seeds on May 27.

Stick is certainly pulling up his recliner to watch this great genetic selection!

It amazes me just how far autos have come in just the last five years. So many are more like true semi-autos.

You can also do a DIY automated water/feeding system for indoors.

Peace

IMG_0533.JPG

Day 6 - I have 10 seedlings out of 12 seeds planted 6 days ago. To be quite honest, that is better than I anticipated. The Blackberry Kush is already starting to develop the next set of leaves. I am hoping to get them in the ground May 20.

Objective Of This Grow: To find out how autoflowers perform in a sunny, dry, windy, environment with hot days and cold nights. This will be a baseline grow with little to no nutrient embellishments. Some plants will be trained, some not.

It amazes me just how far autos have come in just the last five years. So many are more like true semi-autos.

I had such a hard time picking out of all the choices of seeds out there. I was amazed at what breeders have been doing over the years. I was excited to find this strain of cannabis. It is perfect for hobby growers like me.

Back