New Grower Magical mystery grow (2x Brooklyn Sunrise A, 1x WW A, 1x Sweety A)

Take the one cola you feel is most done and take it down. Satisfy the urge to get some home grown. But leave the rest, you have very healthy plans that are still working hard in that wonderful sunshine.

I just had identical plants that indoors were harvested four weeks earlier than the outdoors. And the outdoors were still working. Maybe the DLI was just a bit lower than we thought, not sure.

I vote let those healthy girls keep working.

FB

Thanks buddy, I took your advice and let it grow for another 10 days. I had no urge, because I have already harvested another 3 ladies and they are already in the jars. This is the last one, and because we are expecting heavy rains in next week and maybe longer, and I don't wanna any mold issues, I have decided that the time has come.

I will add pictures later from my phone.

[HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] White widow or Sweety

before defoliation
IMG-20190906-WA0002.jpg

defoliated
IMG-20190906-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20190906-WA0007.jpg

on the scale
IMG-20190906-WA0011.jpg

Last edited:
Daily Light Interval I think

How much lux/ppfd for how long.

Some discussion recently and if interest to some of us is how much light for how long is truly needed for a healthy plant. A lot of the old school HPS growers and early LED guys would use 24 hours of light and have very healthy plants. I currently grow autos under 16 hours of light and my growth the same as 18 hours of light.

I won’t babble on because it won’t have much to do with your outdoor growth. But basically I would break down to how many total hours of direct high intensity light is required to complete a successful grow and how you can best get that to the plant in a healthy way. In the case of outdoors you might want to add a day when it rains or is overcast. These plants are on a schedule but they also need that bright ball of light in the sky. I think you can buy little meters for outdoor plants that let you know how much light they get for how long.

But since you are not in a rush none of that’s of any relevance. I truly wish I had your wonderful outdoor garden, it looks very peaceful.

FB

:vibes:

Daily Light Interval I think

How much lux/ppfd for how long.
Thank you for explanation. That makes totally sense.

I truly wish I had your wonderful outdoor garden, it looks very peaceful.

FB

Thank you again. But that is unfortunately false impression of still images. Behind the high gray wall live very loud neighbours, who often tend to poke their noses into whats not of their business.
And because growing here is illegal, I really tried hard this summer not to escalate any problems with them.

so here come the final dry weights.
i am not going to trim it, my buds ain't for exhibition and neither I nor my grinder or friends do mind some sugar leaves ;) .

[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] Brooklyn sunrise
85g (2.99 oz) + the bud you see on the detail photo

[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] the Violette (most likely Sweety)
84g (2.96 oz)

[HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] Brooklyn sunrise
76g (2.68 oz)

the overall dry to wet ratio was approx. 21:100 21%

IMG-20190905-WA0020.jpg
IMG-20190905-WA0022.jpg
IMG-20190905-WA0019.jpg
IMG_20190905_050104.jpg

waiting patiently in the jars
IMG-20190905-WA0023.jpg

Last edited:
A great grow with some solid numbers and full jars at the end, good job mate :d5:
i am not going to trim it, my buds ain't for exhibition and neither I nor my grinder or friends do mind some sugar leaves ;) .

84g (2.96 oz)

76g (2.68 oz)

View attachment 1101706 View attachment 1101707 View attachment 1101708 View attachment 1101709

View attachment 1101710

84g (2.96 oz)

76g (2.68 oz)

View attachment 1101706 View attachment 1101707 View attachment 1101708 View attachment 1101709

View attachment 1101710

wow, great haul! :thumbsup: :cheers: ppp

Back