Grow Mediums HemiSync's Autopots w/Fast Buds G14 & Grapefruit Autos

Look perfectly ripe and done to me, excellent work! Frosty as hell, look forward to the smoke report.

Take a well deserved :slap:

real nice colours.
:pighug:

Looks like the dank, should be a pretty heavy stone. :baked: Have you looked at the trichs? Imagine they're pretty amber.

Very nice growing bro, looking forward to a smoke report.:d5:

:slap:

great job bro :slap:

Thanks for the kind words and slaps. Hopefully will have these two trimmed up and in the drying racks by this weekend.

Final weights are in. At 62% humidity the G14 had a solid 120 grams of bud and the Grapefruit was barely 60 grams of bud. Also had 70 grams of trim in total.

Not my best haul to date, but six zips are six zips and plenty for me to smoke and share. :pass:
Watermarked(2017-06-09-0233)-2.jpg

Final weights are in. At 62% humidity the G14 had a solid 120 grams of bud and the Grapefruit was barely 60 grams of bud. Also had 70 grams of trim in total.

Not my best haul to date, but six zips are six zips and plenty for me to smoke and share. :pass:
View attachment 762256
Great haul hemi hoping I can say the same when my girls finish up

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Great haul hemi hoping I can say the same when my girls finish up
I have to learn to kill off stunted little girls and move on. I always have hopes they will produce anyhow. Two zips is nice but after 100 days I hope for a little more. Gone organic on my current grow so hopefully will see a difference. :pass:

Seeing full jars is always a great sight. Growing our own always taste the best in my opinion.

Enjoy.
I agree on both points, full jars always tastes best. :smoking:

I can't even smoke street weed anymore and when I was in Denver recently even the dispensary cannabis tasted like crap compared to my own. After I tried a couple strains of herb while there, I just switched to shatter and live resin for the rest of my trip.

Buying in dispensaries is one of the main reasons I started growing. I wanted to know what I was putting into my body. So nice to be able to customize strains to fit our personal needs as well.
Even with all of the plants I typically am starting, it is still hard to cull any of them, even when having plenty of seeds is of no concern. Saying that, I will have to have a cull fest here shortly. Way too many plants for OD.

Very nice job!
Thanks for the kind words. I wish the Grapefruit had produced more because what I have tried so far was very nice. Hopefully will have a smoke report soon.
:pass:

Back