I run 20/4 :thumbsup:with two tents that takes eight hours off my electric bill. I need it bad!:pass: interested in the result's son.:bighug::cheers:

I'm taking full advantage of the fact that i'm not paying the bill this grow…..:fire:

3eWFO7z.jpg

Not sure about finishing quicker as i would think that is more strain/pheno dependent.
Yield will increase for sure i have tried and tested this with positive results.

Grim could you send me a link to one of your 24/0 grows, so i can come have a look. Thanks brother.

Now click on this pic for a close up ….look is that little mini trics ….day 2 …. Really

pYnYXQE.jpg

Grim could you send me a link to one of your 24/0 grows, so i can come have a look. Thanks brother.

Now click on this pic for a close up ….look is that little mini trics ….day 2 …. Really

pYnYXQE.jpg

Sure thing Hazy
Just click here.
I see your using HPS again have you thought about the ballast over heating running it on 24/0.
I had a 400w and a 600w HPS for that grow, when one went off the other turned on.

Sure thing Hazy
Just click here.
I see your using HPS again have you thought about the ballast over heating running it on 24/0.
I had a 400w and a 600w HPS for that grow, when one went off the other turned on.

Not a problem Grim..i have another 11 of them… Got a bulk load of them last year at a very good price.

R7KSBmF.jpg

coming over to have a good ole read through your thread.

Last edited:
Back