Indoor Have to start somewhere. I hope...

Pics aren't worth it right now lol, but an update.
Ladies seem to be doing good. They're about 30" tall now (grew 2" in a week),and going into their 2nd week of flowering. I have a couple of questions...
1. Do I Water to run off on EVERY feed?
2. Is there a general guideline to how often to water -every 1,2,3 etc. days? Or simply go by weight of pot?
3. And is there a certain amount? These 2 took 4L of water each before I saw runoff... Is that normal?
4. And I notice one yellowing on leaves a little cause of cal/mag deficiency , do I water it with cal/mag added immediately, or wait until the proper next time to feed when the pot feels light?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Water when light, and i dont believe runoff every time is necessary. Also, u could do a light cal mag feed, jyst make them a little too wet

They are,all different, feed different, its kinda cool but difficult to learn. Im still learning.

The ladies are around 85 days old. Almost at 4 weeks of flower. Both seem to be doing good but one has yellow some leaves. That one has given me issues the whole time with yellowing and I can't seem to figure it out so just going with it. As a first timer I can't tell if they're filling up good ,but I'd say so? Bud spots everywhere. I was away for a week and came back today but they're filling up very Nicely. They're both 36 inches tall and also bent sideways , so they'd probably be over 40" if I didn't LST them before

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    219.6 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    232.6 KB · Views: 76
They got big in you! What bloom food are you giving them?

Using Tang's simple
Feeding measurements.
1ML Of Bloom A&B, CalMag, etc... Per 4L of water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they unknown strains?

Back