Indoor Have to start somewhere. I hope...

Utilizing the Screen of Green technique can double yields.

Thinking of trying that down the road at some point. Any ideas for a simple one to make?

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/have-to-start-somewhere-i-hope.57225/
(1st grow, two random bag seeds)

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/walter-white.59565/#post-1461820
(2nd grow, Walter White by Mephisto)

Sent from my iPhone using Tap
I use paracord, very durable and waterproof. Doesn't fray, unlike twine. Some people make a simple rectangle from pvc with evenly spaced screws to tie nylon rope to. This is attached to tent frame with zipties.

I use paracord, very durable and waterproof. Doesn't fray, unlike twine. Some people make a simple rectangle from pvc with evenly spaced screws to tie nylon rope to. This is attached to tent frame with zipties.

How high up does this go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How high up does this go?

It depends whether or not your strain stretches alot in flower. You use the stretch to fill the net up with branches and their tops. Some plants are flexible, and will allow a person to weave branches in any direction to fill a net, some branches will snap instead. Usually the entire canopy is woven in and all undergrowth below the net is removed to allow stronger canopy growth.

It depends whether or not your strain stretches alot in flower. You use the stretch to fill the net up with branches and their tops. Some plants are flexible, and will allow a person to weave branches in any direction to fill a net, some branches will snap instead. Usually the entire canopy is woven in and all undergrowth below the net is removed to allow stronger canopy growth.

I will definitely have to try that. Do you just let the plant grow up into once it reaches it, or raise it accordingly as it gets taller?

I will definitely have to try that. Do you just let the plant grow up into once it reaches it, or raise it accordingly as it gets taller?

Some strains can accept manipulation, some cannot. People get great results tilting branches enough to allow side growth to become their own tops. With a scrog, easy does it. It looks like yours are really tall. Spreading them wide when they are first stretching is the first step. I use different shapes, but as long as your nodes are braced (tape works) so they don't split, spreading the branches towards the four corners works well. I use at least two levels of nets due to the large number of side branches. The first net is right on top of the canopy before it stretches. Some of our prominent staff will tell you that sometimes things pay off and have no problems, other times branches break. Whether you let them grow straight up, like these ladies here, or bend them when they go through the net, all depends on the nature of the stalks. Woody stalks may snap, supple stalks will comply. Check out my Amnesia Stone99 journal, I am no expert, but you will see how she looks before and after Screen of Green aka Scrog net is applied.

Some strains can accept manipulation, some cannot. People get great results tilting branches enough to allow side growth to become their own tops. With a scrog, easy does it. It looks like yours are really tall. Spreading them wide when they are first stretching is the first step. I use different shapes, but as long as your nodes are braced (tape works) so they don't split, spreading the branches towards the four corners works well. I use at least two levels of nets due to the large number of side branches. The first net is right on top of the canopy before it stretches. Some of our prominent staff will tell you that sometimes things pay off and have no problems, other times branches break. Whether you let them grow straight up, like these ladies here, or bend them when they go through the net, all depends on the nature of the stalks. Woody stalks may snap, supple stalks will comply. Check out my Amnesia Stone99 journal, I am no expert, but you will see how she looks before and after Screen of Green aka Scrog net is applied.

I don't know how I never saw this. But will try the stretching and eventually scrog next. Really just lazy to build one lol.
Ever hear of the bucket that has a metal scrog attached to it? I forget the name of the company. I may try that one of these days.

Back