Indoor Have to start somewhere. I hope...

Day 42
Transplanted 1g to 3G smart pot a couple days ago. I expect no growth for a few days. Leaves are all yellow but look fine shape wise. I believe it was light burn from before. We'll see if it recovers. Fed 500ML today.
5 gallon plant- growing steadily, have chopped off a couple fan leaves and thinking of getting rid of more. Have also tied it down to its side to keep it lower from light and help the undergrowth. Fed 700ML today.
Both are 16 inches tall.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 72
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 71
Hi mate just caught up on your whole journal so far! Good job dude!! :d5: :pass: :pighug:

5 gal girl is a babe! Look at the main stem on her! Awesome work mate :cheers:

Is it me or is the less healthy one looking better since transplant? I reckon she will pick up soon. Will be following along :biggrin:

Hi mate just caught up on your whole journal so far! Good job dude!! :d5: :pass: :pighug:

5 gal girl is a babe! Look at the main stem on her! Awesome work mate :cheers:

Is it me or is the less healthy one looking better since transplant? I reckon she will pick up soon. Will be following along :biggrin:

The less healthy one looks MUCH better now. It was all yellow , leaves curled, stunted, and now all those leaves turned green, and it grew a lot more. Both seem to be doing good. I'm in a predicament though, I need to get a bigger tent ASAP and swap these in there as they are regular seeds. I popped an auto in there of a "Speedy Gonzales" strain , in 2 weeks I plan to get another tent/light so I can switch those to 12/12 and pop another auto in with that Speedy. They've been vegging for about 55 days now so hopefully they turn out to be females and are a decent size once in flower. I need to upload new pics , keep forgetting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 55 I believe. Looking way better I'd say. And the 3rd one(Speedy Gonzales Auto) has popped out of the soil as well. Once it grows the leaves I'll take a pic of that, too

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 72
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 77
Day 63
First night in 12-12 for these two. Both around 20" (50.8CM) tall. Would be taller , and can't tell in the pic, but the way I tied them down left them both in an "S" curve like. So maybe 2ft tall if they could straighten. Unsure on watering but been doing 1k ML each every other day , Sensi Bloom A+B, Cal Mag all at 1ML each / 4liter. Heater kept it at 78 during on and 68 F off. Humidity at 15%
2 Viraspectra 300s above them at 24" away.

Tiny one is a Speedy Gonzales that's about 8 days old, took 7 days to pop out... Been spraying it with straight water and leaves seem a little yellow , and didn't realize how weak they are and bent the stem when I first sprayed it. There's a tiny stick holding it up.

There's a Walter White next to it that I put in soil few 4 days ago, no sign yet of germination.

Plat 300 is 36" above those 2.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    121.1 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 64
So this is day 5 of 12-12 for these and not sure what they're trying to tell me...
Pic quality isn't great, but any idea maybe?

Lights are 24-25" above, fan blowing below them,heater (temps don't fall below 65F, Humidity 40 and under) filter and fan in there. I flushed them last night with 4L each, not even sure if that's enough either? I'm thinking maybe too many nutes built up in there? When I've watered I didn't water til run off...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    115.8 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    132.9 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg