Indoor Have to start somewhere. I hope...

At 32 days old is it too late to transplant one of my plants from a 1 gallon to 3 gallon? It's showing pre flowers.
The other one I transplanted to a 5G has had some crazy growth. Kind of amazing how quick that happens actually haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plastic.
I bought a 3 gallon smart pot that I keep hearing is better to grow in. It'll probably be kinder to me with the watering from what I've read

I like the fabric pots. It may be too hard to swap pots to transplant. Its risky at this stage. You got a current pic?
@912GreenSkell , any thoughts on transplant at this stage?

This is the latest pic on that one. Few of the older leaves are curling , minor yellow, I didn't know the soil had enough nutrients for 30 days. New leaves look to be "fine".
It's a foot tall.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 82
If the rootball will come out undisturbed you can try. Fill the 3 gallon with soil and have the plastic pot in it to form a good hole it will fit in. You dont freak out the roots. Personally, i would just finish in the 1 gallon to be safe. But thats me.

I think I probably will do the same. I've noticed more leaves curling on that one so I will do just water for a little bit there. Other one is looking stronger so far

They can get rootbound. Dont let me scare you, im more cautious. If you choose to repot, do it as soon as you can!

Day 37
Mixed 1ML of Bloom A&B, 1ML per 4 liter and fed each:
1 gallon - 350ML yesterday
5 gallon - 500ML yesterday

1 gallon- looking bad, very yellow, curled leaves, droopy, etc. I'm assuming cause the soil has a lot of nutrients already and I didn't know, light burn, and possibly wind burn. Looks crappy but thinking of transplanting to a 3G smart pot and seeing if it'll recover. Not sure if it's too old at this point for that or if it's worth it? About 14 inches tall

5 gallon- Looking great. Steady growth since I moved it from the solo cup. Lot of nodes everywhere and growing out wide. Fan leaves are wide so I assume this is an indica. Also about 14 inches tall , but more leaves , healthier , and way more nodes than the 1g.

How long should a "veg stage" last?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    139.3 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpeg