Indoor Have to start somewhere. I hope...

Gotcha. No silica for me, didn't hear of that. Just the bloom A&B, and cal mag, and the other stuff. This weekend or possibly tonight I maybe retry. Need to get home and check how they're doing. For topping, is 22 days ok if I go that route?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would lst this late. Pulling it open and giving the secondary colas room to stretch.
I would top around 14 days.

Monday update
-Transplanted one is finally showing growth again after 6 days. I swear I checked this AM, get home about 10 hours later and it was bigger.
- 1G plant is a little bigger but was always bigger since it started in the bigger pot. Trying to fix the curled leaves at the moment. Also has a couple leaves with some yellow on it.
*1ML of Cal-Mag per 2L, gave each an L of that.
* Gave transplanted plant an additional 1L of plain water.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 90
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96.2 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 96
I made sure to wait around and collect any water that drained in the collecting plate. And thank you, I hope it works out. Maybe another cal mag feed and then lighter on the nutes. I'll see how they react first

Could be stress from the light. But if its just a little watch it close. How dark green are the leafs? Just a little isn't bad.

Look in my sig at the deficiency thread to get an idea what im talking about. Its what i reference all the time.

Leaves look a healthier green than before I'd say. I actually asw another person post a transplant they did in which the leaves looked the same but can't remember the thread , and he didn't mention it so I assume it's good. Following another thread though I learned that I was OVER watering , oops lol

Last edited:
Could be several things and hopefully nothing! Get a natural light photo when you can. Its doesn't sound major or anything that needs immediate action.
Im glad you are keeping such a good watch on them, the plants tell you when something is wrong. Good eye for sure

Back