Dutch Passion Grow report 30x Dutch Passion's Orange Hill Special (Fem)

ken thata vry touching to hear that..ganja is the healing of a nation its a miracle herb..chemo therapy is the worst thing to do to ppl or canser patiens but they had some debates ab that recently and they came with the revelation that if they tell ppl that cannabis is good for many sickness then the doctors wont hv a job to do as there will b less patient to treat or lets say less money to make,,its the sistem,,u hv ti hv balls and a good heart muy friend..u hv made me vry happy to hear that, we need more ppl like u in this world
Don't get me started on the pharmaceutical industry... Lol! My buddy and I are working with patients that have epilepsy, Chrone's, cancers, glaucoma, etc. One of the reasons I chose OHS for a trial is because of the predicted high amount of THC. When Dutch Passion says high in THC I believe them! Anyway, almost all of the buds will be processed into meds. A few buds for us of course. Hihi! But we have another room where we grow our CBD rich strains. It all depends on the ailment...
We'll bro, I'm off to walk the dogs. [emoji252] [emoji252]

waw coinsidence is thats is exactly what i wanted to ask man..epilepsy..i hv a friend with that problem..doctors say there s no cure at all..so im interested 100%

hahaha another coinsidence ! i choose them for their 21 % of thc a well lol

high CBD is what is going to help your friend with epilepsy.
Hey Mr Piggy, thanks for chiming in. I have a few friends with epilepsy and indeed the higher CBD is beneficial to them. One person even went from 30+ seizures a week to a light one once a month. This person is back to work again after years on the dole... [emoji6]

waw coinsidence is thats is exactly what i wanted to ask man..epilepsy..i hv a friend with that problem..doctors say there s no cure at all..so im interested 100%
Hey Cali Man, I'm sure your friend will benefit from CBD use. It's amazing how much it does effect epilepsy. And it's fairly easy to make from buds, leaves, etc. Let me know if you wanna know more?

As I'm still vegging at the moment I'd like to ask you peeps if I need to start worrying about bananas. I'm seeing male pre-flowering in the nodes. Do you think this is a precursor for "con-semilla" weed? Or could it stable out? Any tips are welcome! Cheers! [emoji6]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423300756508.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423300756508.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 71
allright allright mr piggy now i know.tnq for info

As I'm still vegging at the moment I'd like to ask you peeps if I need to start worrying about bananas. I'm seeing male pre-flowering in the nodes. Do you think this is a precursor for "con-semilla" weed? Or could it stable out? Any tips are welcome! Cheers! [emoji6]
thats not feminized ken..i told u allreafy like ab 4 or 3 days ago i beleive im not lol cuz not so funny things to hv when u need fems..haha tc

Back