Dutch Passion Grow report 30x Dutch Passion's Orange Hill Special (Fem)

WE WANT PICS..WE WANT PICS..WE...........lol

mine were all 30 cm whenm i switched to 12/12 .. well icome to a conclusion that its in the genetics..stability..cuz i hvnt stress my plants that way and still got e hermie out,,my thoughts tho..what i can say is those branches of the topped ones are gonna get like ab70 cm or 80 cm..arround that size,. minme did

average green to maybe a lil light green but not dark green iv egot a skunk in there thats is pure dark green so i notice the diference well

ma phone cam is not so sharp i think. cant do much ab that and i dont like to tAKE THE POLANTS OUT FOR A PIUC OR SO..MOLEST THEM FOR NOTHING

Here you go. Pics! Lol! I added a 1.5l Coke bottle for size. The first picture is the biggest plant and the 2nd pic is one of the 2 smaller pheno's. Like you, I'm taking pics at the moment with my phone. As soon as the flowering begins I'll use my Canon 7d.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423081936261.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423081936261.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 111
  • uploadfromtaptalk1423081957308.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423081957308.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 109
very nice..and yes that one is really small compared to the others...i hv tooped mine like ab where u are rigt now at 6 th node. I only hv 80 to 90 cm colas on each plant..im vry curious ab what u gonna do..exiting man..nice job ur doing

very nice..and yes that one is really small compared to the others...i hv tooped mine like ab where u are rigt now at 6 th node. I only hv 80 to 90 cm colas on each plant..im vry curious ab what u gonna do..exiting man..nice job ur doing
Thanks dude! I am however having 2 issues. Night time temps... Yesterday my climate controller had a minimum temp recorded of 15,6C. I don't know if this is correct though. I've got a heater running during the "night". I do already see a couple of stems showing purple hues. That would suck if they actually were exposed to 15.6C! Wrong stress so early on. Gonna watch em like a hawk today.
My other problem is typical in coco coir. Dark winged fungus gnats. Gonna get nematodes to combat this asap. I'll give the girls a day extra to root because of these f#@&ers.
So, as you see... I've got things to do today. Hihi! Catch ya later!

Last edited:
My friend and I have been making Rick Simpson oil and BHO with our crops for a while now and we give it (for free) to all kinds of sick people. We're actually treating more than 20 different ailments at the moment. I just got word from a "patient" of ours that his untreatable brain tumor has shrunk to about 1/4 of its original size. Chemotherapy nor radiation helped him. He was sent home by the hospital with 6 months to live. That was about 9 months ago. His oncologists want to talk to us. They're flabbergasted! The tumor just keeps shrinking according to the last MRI'S.
I just wanted to share this with all of you because I'm soooooo proud right now! Hihi!

hey ken ..mu temp drops to 17 sometimes 15 to 16 as well..i hv no pronlems at all..cannabis indoor grow they can live with 17 C lower than that can cause stress but ofcourse its niot gonna kill them at 15 cuz first its not liek that everyday and secondly u still hv many hours of heat 600w...and ab the coco coir problem..dude thats why i like organics soil

ken thata vry touching to hear that..ganja is the healing of a nation its a miracle herb..chemo therapy is the worst thing to do to ppl or canser patiens but they had some debates ab that recently and they came with the revelation that if they tell ppl that cannabis is good for many sickness then the doctors wont hv a job to do as there will b less patient to treat or lets say less money to make,,its the sistem,,u hv ti hv balls and a good heart muy friend..u hv made me vry happy to hear that, we need more ppl like u in this world

Back