Dutch Passion Grow report 30x Dutch Passion's Orange Hill Special (Fem)

hi bro..i ve been wacthing ur grow closely for some time now just to compare with my ohs grow..hahah ..first i think u was playing with ur light position for u hv diference in the size of ur nodes. actually i did that only ones then i hold it there so my nodes can grow even..other thing i c u hv some yellow leaves..mine did vry well in veg stage..not even one yellow leaf..i hvnt use any grow nutes cuz i had an all mix soil 50% all mix soil and 50% regular soil. mixed. i can asure u that these plants realy dont need any nutes in veg as they also sugest at dp seed bank..i have topped all my plants at the 6 node..and maybe 1 or 2 branches of each plant i topped ab 4 days after the topping. they grew like a lil bit more than twice the size they were..exactly how i wanted them to do..now i c u talking bout hermie..well actually i got a hermie as well and i kicked it out fast..this hermie was the only small like dwarf plant from the beginning already then suddenly grew tall..some pistles to cheat my eyes but i spotted the micro balls comming haha..yeah u hv to b fast haha..i didnt expect an hermie honestly tho..i can asure u that the ohs will make u vry happy in flowering in case u hv any doubt ab it..yes they love nutes in flowering..its going to b an nice grow for u..i ll keep an eye on ur grow so i learn more my self on others experience..nice job man bring it in! bless! and keep an eye on those two small plants u hv there..hermie alert! haha i hope i hv helped with any info dude. keep on the good job

Last edited:
Here's a question for y'all... Only two of the 30 young'uns have this problem. I could swear it was a phosfor deficiency but they've all had the same treatment. I gave them a few drops of phosfor boost right after seeing this and since then it hasn't progressed. I also sprayed all 30 with a light solution of H&G Magic Green. Day and night temps are all perfect. At 21 degrees C (70F). Anyway, have a look at the pics and feel free to shed your wisdom. They'll all be moving into the big room next weekend. Started an extreme flush on the previous grow last Wednesday. Gotta leach the coir before these OHS siblings move in.
The last picture is of the 2 runts. They suffer from stunted growth.
Thanks guys. Have a great weekend! [emoji6]

Did you ever figure this issue out?

Check out this Growweedeasy page if you already haven't. It's a great help.

Did you ever figure this issue out?

Check out this Growweedeasy page if you already haven't. It's a great help.
Hey thanks ThaGreenBandit! I suppose I solved it by adding a wee bit of P to the feeding. I'd been keeping P and K down to reduce male tendencies. Now they're in the big pots vegging I'm starting a light veg regimen with an EC of 0.8 @ pH 6. The leaves are taking well to the new nutes. Not to light and not to dark. No burnt tips or edges pointing up.

hi bro..i ve been wacthing ur grow closely for some time now just to compare with my ohs grow..hahah ..first i think u was playing with ur light position for u hv diference in the size of ur nodes. actually i did that only ones then i hold it there so my nodes can grow even..other thing i c u hv some yellow leaves..mine did vry well in veg stage..not even one yellow leaf..i hvnt use any grow nutes cuz i had an all mix soil 50% all mix soil and 50% regular soil. mixed. i can asure u that these plants realy dont need any nutes in veg as they also sugest at dp seed bank..i have topped all my plants at the 6 node..and maybe 1 or 2 branches of each plant i topped ab 4 days after the topping. they grew like a lil bit more than twice the size they were..exactly how i wanted them to do..now i c u talking bout hermie..well actually i got a hermie as well and i kicked it out fast..this hermie was the only small like dwarf plant from the beginning already then suddenly grew tall..some pistles to cheat my eyes but i spotted the micro balls comming haha..yeah u hv to b fast haha..i didnt expect an hermie honestly tho..i can asure u that the ohs will make u vry happy in flowering in case u hv any doubt ab it..yes they love nutes in flowering..its going to b an nice grow for u..i ll keep an eye on ur grow so i learn more my self on others experience..nice job man bring it in! bless! and keep an eye on those two small plants u hv there..hermie alert! haha i hope i hv helped with any info dude. keep on the good job
Hey CALI MAN, I accidentally looked over your post. Excuse me please? I did however run into your diary this morning. Awesome to be growing almost simultaneously!
Yeah, the yellow leaves were puzzling me too. I use pure coco coir with a very low nute regimen. I'd actually been adding extra organically bound N so I'm kinda stumped... Anyway, I'll be watering later tonight and will add some N lightly again along with my basic veg nute regimen 0.8EC @ 5.9Ph. The girls are really taking well to transplanting into the big tent. They started shooting almost immediately. A few more days and then I'll switch to 12/12.
I too have a couple of runts un the pac. I'll be watching them like a hawk. I've got them both in one pot because I kinda expected one or both to go rogue. After reading your story I'll keep my eyes peeled for sure! [emoji12]
Thanks for your input bro! I'm gonna sub your grow for sure. Let's keep in touch? [emoji111]

Hey yo ken..tnx for stopping by man..i didnt use any grow nutes liquid at all in veg .i used 50 % bio bizz all mix together with 40%regular soil.and a lil extra perlite..they didnt give me a chance to throw some grow nutes cus they were. growing too healthy and beautiful and fast to add something like N in it..haha yeah i kicked the hermie out cuz i dOnt need it. I am now at ab 4 weeks in flowerinf and im loving it..very strong strains dude..espect for the dp ohs.no doubt..keep in touch

Hey yo ken..tnx for stopping by man..i didnt use any grow nutes liquid at all in veg .i used 50 % bio bizz all mix together with 40%regular soil.and a lil extra perlite..they didnt give me a chance to throw some grow nutes cus they were. growing too healthy and beautiful and fast to add something like N in it..haha yeah i kicked the hermie out cuz i dOnt need it. I am now at ab 4 weeks in flowerinf and im loving it..very strong strains dude..espect for the dp ohs.no doubt..keep in touch
Good to hear from ya! As I grow full term in coco coir which carries near to no nutes, I mix an extremely light starter feeding for the first few weeks. After that the coir becomes seriously depleted and the plants need watering with slightly more nutrients daily. I'm thinking of vegging in starter soil next run. Less salt buildup maybe...
They're enjoying the flushed coir now though! Beautiful to see! Can I expect much stretching after switching to bloom?
Cheers bro! Have a good'un! [emoji6]

Hey yo ken whats up bro.. I dont like to make life dificult brother..i always use bio bizz all mix together with some regular soil..back to ur question : whenever you change the light cycle to 12/12 they always strecth automaticly for about 2 weeks..the theory is, indica is gonna be x1,5 skunk or hybrid x2 and sativa x2,5 the actual size..but when i switched those ohs to 12/12 all of them went 2,5 so they defenatley gonna stretch atleast twice the size i think..i hope i helpes with aome info dude seeing that we are doing the same wonderfull strain..ohs..bless bro

Hey yo ken whats up bro.. I dont like to make life dificult brother..i always use bio bizz all mix together with some regular soil..back to ur question : whenever you change the light cycle to 12/12 they always strecth automaticly for about 2 weeks..the theory is, indica is gonna be x1,5 skunk or hybrid x2 and sativa x2,5 the actual size..but when i switched those ohs to 12/12 all of them went 2,5 so they defenatley gonna stretch atleast twice the size i think..i hope i helpes with aome info dude seeing that we are doing the same wonderfull strain..ohs..bless bro
Yo Cali Man! That's about what I figured. I was contemplating not topping them to avoid stress, but they are already so tall. I'll be switching soon. I've got the 3 600W bulbs going at 55% and they love it! I gave them a slightly heavier feeding last night. I want to see them darken up a bit. Me thinks I kept them a bit to lean causing the yellowing leaves. They seem to be enjoying the nutes now.

yeag bro..well actually stress are good for them but not all kind of stress..mm when u top a plant all the braches are gonna think they the top of the plants so tghey all gonna get big like colas cuz they all think the same thing..topping is essential in indoor growing..for the light comes only from above..topping is a good stress techniek cus all the grow hormones are gonna hit the top where u topped them and comes back down to other branches..i wont lie man i only created colas plants in my garden,,all branchess are ab 18 to 222 inch tall colas coverd with flower nugs from low point to upper point of the branches ...i like this strain. u have a huge garden dude, thats fantastic man..lota work going on for u for sure ........how tall are they rigvht now?? told u they gonna strecth a lil more than twice the size when switched to 12/12// thats scary man hahha im pretty much on the exact point where they not allowed to strecth not even 1 inch more..im lucky.for its still my first time indoor.,.i premeditated this.

Last edited:
Well, mine are under 35 cm averaging about 30cm. Two runts we mentioned before and two stumpy pheno's. More indica looking. Overall fairly uniform.
I'm worrying about stress causing hermies. I can hardly look at every plant closely. So I'm trying to eliminate all extra stress. But topping was a must. I'll switch to 12/12 as soon as side branches are reasonable in size.
I just sprayed them again with H&G Magic Green right before light out. Gotta get the color a little darker. Are your plants dark green or average? Some plants just stay medium green. And it's kinda difficult to see in pics...
Cheers bro! Thanks for dropping by!

Back