Dinafem Fuggzy does a Dina v1.02

No doubt man. This is the video for the IPCa...

Yea like how are you not supposed to want that? Mine are on about day 50 at the moment and I gotta say... these ladies are dripping wet . Knowing that they will be riddled with cbd is even better . Can't wait to see yours grow out. Feel free to check my Dinafem Auto CBD grow out as well brother =)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Yea like how are you not supposed to want that? Mine are on about day 50 at the moment and I gotta say... these ladies are dripping wet . Knowing that they will be riddled with cbd is even better . Can't wait to see yours grow out. Feel free to check my Dinafem Auto CBD grow out as well brother =)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

If they are on day 50 now mate these final 20 days they are going to really pack the weight on :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

giphy.gif

Hi guys, and welcome back. Just a quick update.

*IPCa*
This gals has gone into full on flower mode. She ended not stretching anymore, but what is there is fattening up. I am not sure how old she is, and judging by her lack of size I would say older than I thought. I have decided not to dust her with the Crazy Ape pollen as I will be dropping that strain after the current seed run. I have instead dusted her with some Tangie pollen. I want to start working on my own meds. I am already working on a semi-auto strain from @Stone so I figure this won't be any different. The plan is to got to f3 or f4 and do a back cross to the IPCa., then BX again at f6-f7 while trying to incorporate the Tangie smell/taste. Not to mention the Tangie had the best damn growth rate I have seen of any plant to date.
giphy.gif

DSCN2711[1].JPG
DSCN2712[1].JPG DSCN2714[1].JPG

These are the pollinated flowers.
DSCN2715[1].JPG
*Bubba*
This Bubba is looking much sexier than the last "bubba." Although for some reason the talest part at the moment is the lowest branch. It actually sits just a bit above the main tip... I will do a bit of lst here soon, and get it all evened out.
DSCN2734[1].JPG
DSCN2736[1].JPG

*Blue Kush*
So far this plant has been a joy to watch. It is growing pretty fast, and stretching, but I would guess this to be the sativa in it. This gal also has some beautiful, hand sized leaves. She just spit out a bunch of hairs last night. Almost every branch has at least 2-3 hairs, and yesterday they where empty. I attempted to FIM her a few days ago, and it actually looks to have worked. This is my 1st successful FIM, I normally just get a topping... It looks like I will have 4-5 tops. Ironically, this didn't seem to stop her, but boost her growth. It could just be a coincidence, but regardless, she didn't slow down.
DSCN2719[1].JPG
DSCN2723[1].JPG DSCN2724[1].JPG DSCN2726[1].JPG DSCN2727[1].JPG DSCN2728[1].JPG

giphy.gif

Attachments

• DSCN2737[1].JPG
    DSCN2737[1].JPG
    169.2 KB · Views: 55
Man I know what you mean. I can't stand the name. I get where it comes from, but good god thats a mouthful of words. I have to say it almost every time just to get the letters in the right order. :crying:
i would just find a way to make it a hot key haha... i cut the LSD down tonight:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Back