Dinafem Fuggzy does a Dina v1.02

Mahalo Bruddahs, and welcmoe back!

*IPCa*
So this gal got her some LST this morning, and I split her a bit. Nothing to worry about, these things happen... So I figured I'd show how I tie a split so it can heal... I did have counter ties, but with it being topped, they didn't help much. It's important not to actually tie this. It will only be on for a few days, and I don't want to re-break it taking off the jute.
DSCN2570[1].JPG

Okay, take a length of jute, and make a slip know.
DSCN2573[1].JPG DSCN2574[1].JPG

Place the knot around the base of the plant, below the break. Pull all the slack out you can w/o damaging the skin. When it is taunt, separate the strands (2) and wrap them opposite direction of each other. As you wrap, place the jute above the previous strand of jute. You wan to climb the stalk.
DSCN2575[1].JPG DSCN2576[1].JPG DSCN2577[1].JPG DSCN2578[1].JPG

After you have wrapped it around 2-3 times, you should be above the break now. By doing it this way it distributes the pressure evenly to the healing surface. If you are adventurous like I am, continue the training, and let it heal in it's new position. Which is exactly what I did.
DSCN2579[1].JPG
DSCN2580[1].JPG

After a few days, 3-4, I'll check the split, and if it looks good I'll remove the jute, if not I'll give it another 2-3 days. It comes off after that regardless however. You do not want to leave anything tied tightly around a plant, it will harm it. So I hope my mistake will help someone else's mistake.... Till later, take care guys.

Haha Thanks @TheKB breaking backs, and spreading legs just comes natural to some of us, lol. Tomorrow, I'll be take a few of those leaves too. I mean really... What she trying to cover up?:crying:

I must say I like how you have shown even when a mistake or accident happens it can easily be corrected with a little love and attention :thumbsup: You have done a great job with the ip by getting the 2 branches at a level and both the bubba and abk are looking great. Auto Blue Kush is a very tasty auto and a nice uplifting smoke but has go a kick :toke:

Thank you for the picture updates and the pictures of how you healed the snap, very much appreciated :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

i love how you post indepth about the stuff you do fuggz, its just great info man...
Dude first time I broke a stem I freaked out. So my hopes are than someone may read this, and some day remember... Theres nothing to freak out about it, and already know how to remedy the situation. Haha plus is the harvest blows, I don't want to look like I am full of shit later. xD

Dude first time I broke a stem I freaked out. So my hopes are than someone may read this, and some day remember... Theres nothing to freak out about it, and already know how to remedy the situation. Haha plus is the harvest blows, I don't want to look like I am full of shit later. xD
yea man that accidental supercrop just made the stem beefier on my Blue! haha

Who wants to make some bad decisions?!
trailerparktrash.gif

gargleblasterf.gif
beer3.gif
beer3.gif
villagewrong.gif
beer3.gif
beer3.gif
drank15.gif

Grab a drink, and talk some shit with me.
Okay so all the Dina ladies are looking pretty good. I have tried a new tea that includes used rabbit bedding for added phosphorus from the urine, and alpaca shit, cause its just awesome and free. I gave all my plants that where not seedlings. Everything is smiling.:biggrin:

IPCa has stretched a bit, and I have added another tie down. She has started her trip around the pot. I also did a bit of selective defoliating to expose the bud sites down the middle.
DSCN2636[1].JPG
DSCN2637[1].JPG

This is how the split is looking. I couldn't get it 100% together cause of the LST, but she is still growing, and not showing any sign of infection, or restriction from the tie. I would say about 75% of the split reattached itself.
DSCN2630[1].JPG

Bubba Kush is looking dandy too. I already feel better about this girl. Hell I KNOW for a fact this is the right seed! :shooty:
I said this already, but I'm reusing that Dina tin.
DSCN2643[1].JPG

Blue Kush is actually showing more steady growth so far, but at this stage it's any plants game. With this strain taking longer, I may just top it intentionally. If it's rated at 11 weeks, then 1-2 more won't kill me.
DSCN2644[1].JPG

Now, time for those bad decisions!
trailerrockn.gif

I'm going to hit one of the buds of the IPCa with some Crazy Ape pollen. It is a strain I really like, and am doing a seed run with now, but is more of a night time smoke. My hopes are I can cross them and find a happy day time smoke, and give me relief from my back pains. The particular pollen I would use is from a purple pheno donor, great skunkberry pie smell.

Thats all for now guys. I hope you are all having a great day! Take care.
:oops1:

Back