Dinafem Fuggzy does a Dina v1.02

The knot is simply where the branch/stem heals from a break. It forms a knot just like we have scare tissue. However, unlike us, this knot is beneficial. It acts as a second hormonal dispatch point. It is normally seen when supercropping. Besides evening teh canopy, SC is used to push hormones to the bud sites. Most growers report the section above the break to be stronger, and more bountiful. This is normally thought to be for photos only, but does the same thing on autos. Just be warned on a auto, it is an advanced training, and can have negative effects. Here are a few knots I have mad recently.

Night Terror OG, Multi topped, supercropped, and strapred down like a mental patient.
View attachment 553194 View attachment 553195

I also use it to stunt growth. Rather than bending it over like the above pic, I'll just crush the stem, and let it heal in the natural direction. (less likely to actually form a knot) It can be a catch 22 as, the knot can make it grow. When I do this would normally be towards the end of stretch, and I am running out of room.

Done correct, it just makes the stem tough as nails, and slightly bulges out...
View attachment 553200
Done incorrectly, you get the knot, and that top grows more. This cola had to be constantly moved, and tied so it would not grow in to the light. (these 2 pics are the same plant) I just waned to break the inner tissues, not actually crack the skin as pictured.
View attachment 553203
ok thats kinda what i thought it was and the reaso i asked is because of the little knots the size of peas at the base of my side branches but im assuming this is natural? maybe from the silica im adding in my feed?

So IPCa is looking pretty good. The transplant didn't seem to bother her. She did bench press that safety pin, so I went ahead and took the dominant top down to soil level. After a few days I'll try to even them up, and see how they do. I read a bit about CBD actually degrading faster than THC, so I will most likely harvest her at first site of amber. If I can find the post, I'll quote it here.

DSCN2420[1].JPG

DSCN2419[1].JPG

So IPCa is looking pretty good. The transplant didn't seem to bother her. She did bench press that safety pin, so I went ahead and took the dominant top down to soil level. After a few days I'll try to even them up, and see how they do. I read a bit about CBD actually degrading faster than THC, so I will most likely harvest her at first site of amber. If I can find the post, I'll quote it here.

View attachment 553604
View attachment 553603
She looks like shes chugging right along brotha!

hope all is well in the tent! havent heard from ya for a cpl days...

It is, and I've just been busy. The topped lady is looking good and had shot out some hairs. I'll get some images up tonight. Hope all is well with the house!
ok glad to hear thats all it it brotha! and congrats on the :ladies:.. and everything is great with the house man thanks... are u still not getting notifications on my threads? i "seem" to be getting them only time will tell :tang:

deadplace.gif

So it has been a week, and IPCa is doing well. I held her dominant side down for 5 days, and the more or less are even. One side is a bit more robust, but I am more worried about an even canopy. Besides that the structure is almost identical. She started to kick out some preflower hairs yesterday! Not much of a smell yet, but I am sure that will change.
DSCN2512[1].JPG
DSCN2510[1].JPG

So to add to the mix I have 2 Bubba Kush, and 2 Blue Kush. 1 each is still under ground, and a Blue broke soil this morning (still has the seed membrane). Bubba broke soil yesterday morning.
DSCN2513[1].JPG
DSCN2515[1].JPG

I have a 3rd Bubba going, but it is going to be used for making seeds. I have a strain I am working on, and want to add BK to the mix, and change the name/profile of the strain... I might add it here, I'm not sure.

78166acb.gif

deadplace.gif

So it has been a week, and IPCa is doing well. I held her dominant side down for 5 days, and the more or less are even. One side is a bit more robust, but I am more worried about an even canopy. Besides that the structure is almost identical. She started to kick out some preflower hairs yesterday! Not much of a smell yet, but I am sure that will change.
View attachment 556759 View attachment 556760

So to add to the mix I have 2 Bubba Kush, and 2 Blue Kush. 1 each is still under ground, and a Blue broke soil this morning (still has the seed membrane). Bubba broke soil yesterday morning.
View attachment 556761 View attachment 556762

I have a 3rd Bubba going, but it is going to be used for making seeds. I have a strain I am working on, and want to add BK to the mix, and change the name/profile of the strain... I might add it here, I'm not sure.

78166acb.gif

well first off sorry to hear about the big kush bro..... that IPCa looks great all evened out man great job on that! and it seems to me that your one Bubba and My Bubba both have the same 4/20 Birthday!!! thats great man we have the same genetics and are 2,000 some miles away and our babies are at the same point in life!

Back