Dinafem Fuggzy does a Dina v1.02

I wanted to add an update on Bubba Fucker, the plant from v1.0... I threw it in the back yard and just wished it luck, and to my surprise it has survived. I have not watered it until last Thursday. I was impressed it was still green, and figures what the hell... When I got back home today after a 3 days trip, I found a rather nice looking plant. It did herm, and did pollinate it's self, but it is getting frosty. I'm going to just let it go, and give it water when needed. I'll just make qwiso from the entire plant.
DSCN2552[1].JPG
DSCN2553[1].JPG
DSCN2551[1].JPG DSCN2550[1].JPG

An immature seed...
DSCN2549[1].JPG

Attachments

• DSCN2549[1].JPG
    DSCN2549[1].JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN2550[1].JPG
    DSCN2550[1].JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCN2551[1].JPG
    DSCN2551[1].JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCN2552[1].JPG
    DSCN2552[1].JPG
    258.3 KB · Views: 45
this was the one that u poured full strength nutes on and it got "the squeeze" right?

Hi guys, and
giphy.gif

So the IPCa is doing well. Tomorrow I plan on doing some lst on her. I am going to just strap her as level to the soil as I can. As she gets "taller", I'll just go to the edge of the pot, and then go clockwise around the edge. I was gone for a few days and in that time 1 side got stronger again, so I wan't to just keep them on even playing fields.
DSCN2559[1].JPG
DSCN2560[1].JPG

Bubba Kush auto is coming along. Still but a wee lady.
DSCN2562[1].JPG

Same for the Blue Kush auto. This girl is in a 5 gallon pot. ~11 weeks from now, and this girl will be putting a smile on my face.
DSCN2563[1].JPG

More to come soon. Take care.

Hi guys, and
giphy.gif

So the IPCa is doing well. Tomorrow I plan on doing some lst on her. I am going to just strap her as level to the soil as I can. As she gets "taller", I'll just go to the edge of the pot, and then go clockwise around the edge. I was gone for a few days and in that time 1 side got stronger again, so I wan't to just keep them on even playing fields.
View attachment 558606 View attachment 558607

Bubba Kush auto is coming along. Still but a wee lady.
View attachment 558608

Same for the Blue Kush auto. This girl is in a 5 gallon pot. ~11 weeks from now, and this girl will be putting a smile on my face.
View attachment 558609

More to come soon. Take care.
i cannot wait to do this bubba grow with you man,all looks well on the home front...blue kush sounds good man gonna have to check that out

Back