Dinafem Fuggzy does a Dina v1.02

From your report mate it sounds like you are very happy with the end result and from the pictures the end product looks great.

Once the flowers are fully dry and cured I'll love your thoughts on what the cured end product tastes and smells like.

From your initial thoughts I think once fully cured you are going to be in for a treat :toke:

Thank you for the review mate very much appreciated and enjoy your harvest :slap:

All the best

D-M.

From your report mate it sounds like you are very happy with the end result and from the pictures the end product looks great.

Once the flowers are fully dry and cured I'll love your thoughts on what the cured end product tastes and smells like.

From your initial thoughts I think once fully cured you are going to be in for a treat :toke:

Thank you for the review mate very much appreciated and enjoy your harvest :slap:

All the best

D-M.
Yes Sir I am very happy with the end results. :thumbsup: So far the Blue Kush auto was the easiest/nicest auto I have grown. When I opened my tent I found myself checking this plant first. The Bubba Kush is probably the smelliest auto I have grown out too. Bubbafunkalishes! While the IPCa has gave me the best anti-inflammatory effects of any auto. So yes it is safe to say I am pretty happy with my end results. I was actually getting a bit tired of autos I didn't like so these where all a refreshment to grow.
:pighug:

Yes Sir I am very happy with the end results. :thumbsup: So far the Blue Kush auto was the easiest/nicest auto I have grown. When I opened my tent I found myself checking this plant first. The Bubba Kush is probably the smelliest auto I have grown out too. Bubbafunkalishes! While the IPCa has gave me the best anti-inflammatory effects of any auto. So yes it is safe to say I am pretty happy with my end results. I was actually getting a bit tired of autos I didn't like so these where all a refreshment to grow.
:pighug:

This is great to hear and even better that you have found several new strains that work well for you :toke:

Glad all 3 strains are pleasing and the ip cbd is working well as a anti-inflammation effect :toke:

I'm finding the haze auto cbd very good for depression and anxiety :toke: the ip cbd was very good for my nervous system and for mild-moderate pain issue :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

Back