Dinafem Fuggzy does a Dina v1.02

Whats going on guys? Getting closer harvesting the autos, and flipping the lights for the photos. Wrapping the plants in the LED has pushed things along, and speed up the autos. I went a head and gave the Blue Kush the axe last night. I went to looking at her with the scope and she was mostly cloudy with a bit of amber, and cut off a tester. The buzz was great, and right where I want it, so down she came. I don't normally weigh them in general, but when she dries up I will give a weight. She was a chunky beast and the easiest trim ever. 20ish minutes and she was done. I was going to push her longer, but the buzz was just great, and shes pretty thick/dense. Plus she started to foxtail, and as vain as it is, I wanted to keep her pretty nugs. She did just start a "final stand" growth spurt, so there are a fair amount of whit hairs, but they where not there a couple days ago.
Minus the bottom branch that was used for testers over the last 2 weeks, all the branches came out like wish bones. :D
View attachment 593914 View attachment 593915 View attachment 593916 View attachment 593917 View attachment 593918 View attachment 593919 View attachment 593920 View attachment 593921 View attachment 593922 View attachment 593923 View attachment 593924 View attachment 593925 View attachment 593926 View attachment 593927
lookng forward to a smoke report and cured bud pics

Hey folks! I wasn't really ready to do an update, and then I saw it. My Blue Kush, and unhealthy leaves. Here we go again...
giphy.gif

So first I couldn't find the problem. I thought I was over feeding, had a ph issue, bugs, slipped in to a depression and didn't notice again. Who know the fuck knows... Everything checks out though. I am having
yellowing leaves. How can this be, I have been on top of things... More than normal at that.
giphy.gif

Okay, I must need to flush. Get a good pH'd flush, build up nutes and microbes again, and truck on.
So tonight was going to be an enzyme flush, pH'd to 6.2. Let the soil cleanse itself, and kick start digestion of soil amendments. Top with worm shit, and let the microbes do the job. It's my typical fix if my soil gets off kilter.

giphy.gif

I go to give her another inspection, and evaluate the damages.... Upon putting this smelly bitch in my face, my eyes are instantly drawn to it. I now know what is going on, but don't think there is a fix for it. I took some pics, and will just let you decide what you think. Some are shaky, so I'll post them all...
View attachment 587812View attachment 587815 View attachment 587816 View attachment 587817 View attachment 587818
View attachment 587814

I don't know, it may just be me... But I think she is turning in to...

f0003106_139_site_product_full.jpg

It's just a hunch. Needless to say the feeding went with the typical earth juice mix. Shes a chunky girls too. I have already tied 1 branch, but tomorrow will be tying a few more up.

So @Dinafem-Mark my question is, are the blue/purple colors a stable trait, or did I get lucky and get the "marketing photo" pheno? I know she is just now changing, but the purple is damn near black on some parts, and at the rate it showed up, she should be VERY colorful.

I took a tester last night. I just grabbed the lowest bud, but with the LED being angeled, and getting full light penetration, it was still very frosty. The trichs where all cloudy, and the bud was rather dense. I threw it in the oven at 170f for 1 hour, and precoded to load the bong. One thing that was surprising is it still smelled good after a fast dry. Like sour hash with a bit of berry in the back.

So I take a swat, and pass it to my nephew. He has been picking my brain in regards to cannabis, and wants to learn, so I figured he'd want to test it too. We took 3 swats each, and I must say was pretty damn buzzed. Relaxed, but not lazy, and still had motivation to do something. (it didn't really give me motivation, but didn't take it either, which is good with me) Now my nephew, he doesn't get a lot of chronic, and what he gets is normally subpar for most of our standards. It hit him so hard I started to wounder if we smoked the same shit. Like shit, did I skip myself? He was floored, straight stoned. Munchies, red eyes, and cotton mouth. It was pretty funny. Hes grown, but it reminded me of getting baked at 14 years old. ;) Haha I can't wait till he tries the Bubba Kush. Poor feller might have to take a nap.

Anywho.... Thats my story. Thanks for dropping in.
Till later, take care.

The blue/purpling is a genetic trait mate bit does not always show up in every phenotype. It does happen under normal conditions as some think this only happens when the blue strains are effected by colder temps. This is somewhat true with some strains but in this case I firmly believe it is in the genetics :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

The blue/purpling is a genetic trait mate bit does not always show up in every phenotype. It does happen under normal conditions as some think this only happens when the blue strains are effected by colder temps. This is somewhat true with some strains but in this case I firmly believe it is in the genetics :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.
yea mark my bubba kush has been in high temps most of her life and is purpling up on the buds!

You've done a great job showcasing our genetics mate great job and great diary :thumbsup:

Great to see that you are harvesting and we will be very excited to hear what you think about these strains once fully dry and cured :toke:

Again great job and even better diary :slap:

All the best

D-M.

HEY YOU STONERS!!!
Greetings from here and now, and topics of this and that.

First order of business is the Blue Kush. Man Where to start, well, here. First off it is still curing, so the full taste/smell has not came out. Still, it's smells like a berry hash with notes of fuel on the exhale. Now for the plant. It has to be hands down the easiest/best auto I have grown yet. Between the branch structure, and leaf shape, this plant had great light penetration with zero training. The buds came out rock hard too, squeeze the hell out of it, and its still just a fat bud when your done. I'm not sure where my scale is, or really trust it if I did, it's pretty old. ;) . However the buds where trimmed off the stems, and filled 2 quart jars. The 4 tops filled one jar, and the lateral branches filled the other.

Now the Blue kush buzz. This also has to be one of, if not the best buzz from an auto. Dina hit the hybrid buzz on the head. After 2-3 pulls I get a nice relaxed feeling over my body, something you could smoke before a movie and get comfy. Nothing that would make me fall asleep, but very comfortable. Now for the head high, I am still very focused, and not foggy at all. I actually like to use this strain for reading as I can sit and smoke for a long time w/o bad pains, but not get couch lock from it. It gives me feelings of being creative/curious/ intellectual. It didn't get rid of my pains, but it did help manage them some.
Overall I would have to give this strain a 7 with 10 being GREAT!

Next order of business is the Bubba Kush auto. The entire reason I was introduce to Dinafem in the first place, and a strain I thought to be my unicorn for a while. I have FINALLY grown a BKa to harvest! Man this plant was a joy to watch also. Although she could have flourished more with a bit of LST, I think she did pretty damn good for having no training. Ahhh, and the smell. My oh my this girl is stinky! Earthy/microbial, coffee, and just some deep dark bubba funk smells to it. Man after a cure she is going to REEK. I can't wait to burn some of her flowers. This had to be the stickiest auto I have grown out too.

IMG_3700.JPG IMG_3701.JPG IMG_3703.JPG IMG_3704.JPG IMG_3705.JPG IMG_3707.JPG IMG_3708.JPG IMG_3709.JPG IMG_3710.JPG IMG_3711.JPG IMG_3712.JPG IMG_3716.JPG IMG_3721.JPG IMG_3724.JPG IMG_3726.JPG

HEY YOU STONERS!!!
Greetings from here and now, and topics of this and that.

First order of business is the Blue Kush. Man Where to start, well, here. First off it is still curing, so the full taste/smell has not came out. Still, it's smells like a berry hash with notes of fuel on the exhale. Now for the plant. It has to be hands down the easiest/best auto I have grown yet. Between the branch structure, and leaf shape, this plant had great light penetration with zero training. The buds came out rock hard too, squeeze the hell out of it, and its still just a fat bud when your done. I'm not sure where my scale is, or really trust it if I did, it's pretty old. ;) . However the buds where trimmed off the stems, and filled 2 quart jars. The 4 tops filled one jar, and the lateral branches filled the other.

Now the Blue kush buzz. This also has to be one of, if not the best buzz from an auto. Dina hit the hybrid buzz on the head. After 2-3 pulls I get a nice relaxed feeling over my body, something you could smoke before a movie and get comfy. Nothing that would make me fall asleep, but very comfortable. Now for the head high, I am still very focused, and not foggy at all. I actually like to use this strain for reading as I can sit and smoke for a long time w/o bad pains, but not get couch lock from it. It gives me feelings of being creative/curious/ intellectual. It didn't get rid of my pains, but it did help manage them some.
Overall I would have to give this strain a 7 with 10 being GREAT!

Next order of business is the Bubba Kush auto. The entire reason I was introduce to Dinafem in the first place, and a strain I thought to be my unicorn for a while. I have FINALLY grown a BKa to harvest! Man this plant was a joy to watch also. Although she could have flourished more with a bit of LST, I think she did pretty damn good for having no training. Ahhh, and the smell. My oh my this girl is stinky! Earthy/microbial, coffee, and just some deep dark bubba funk smells to it. Man after a cure she is going to REEK. I can't wait to burn some of her flowers. This had to be the stickiest auto I have grown out too.

View attachment 598999 View attachment 599000 View attachment 599001 View attachment 599002 View attachment 599003 View attachment 599004 View attachment 599005 View attachment 599006 View attachment 599007 View attachment 599008 View attachment 599009 View attachment 599010 View attachment 599011 View attachment 599012 View attachment 599013
The blue kush sounds awesome. Was that a photoperiod? The buds in the pics look great

I might have a look at them for the next grow, although I'm enjoying the smell from N/L. Happy puffin mate

Okay so this pic is now my PC desktop image. Man a 27" image of this sure do have some twinkle to it. :D I'll see if I can get a closer pic when it dries, but this is one of the stickiest autos I have grown yet. Just brushing up against it in late flower I could feel my arm hairs sticking to each other. Ugh the smell is amazing too. It takes everything in me to not just open the drying box and shove my face in it. Funky funky funkidy funk. Good stuff right here guys. ;)

Okay so this pic is now my PC desktop image. Man a 27" image of this sure do have some twinkle to it. :D I'll see if I can get a closer pic when it dries, but this is one of the stickiest autos I have grown yet. Just brushing up against it in late flower I could feel my arm hairs sticking to each other. Ugh the smell is amazing too. It takes everything in me to not just open the drying box and shove my face in it. Funky funky funkidy funk. Good stuff right here guys. ;)
cant wait to grow it!!!!

Back