Dinafem Fuggzy does a Dina v1.02

they are budding up nice Fuggz! :slap:the bubba is nice tall and compact... hows/whats it smell like? mine got a nice slightly kushy, with a pine and eucalyptus-ish smell to her at the moment

they are budding up nice Fuggz! :slap:the bubba is nice tall and compact... hows/whats it smell like? mine got a nice slightly kushy, with a pine and eucalyptus-ish smell to her at the moment
Dude she stinks like some Bubba Funk. Really deep earthy smells, kush, a bit of chocolate, and a kinda sweet funk in the back. I am going to give her a bit of lst tomorrow and spread her out a bit. With the led being tilted, her lower sites are already getting light, but as you can see all her buds are covers from directly above. She is starting to get some frost on her too. :biggrin:

Hey @Fuggzy This is a great grow journal... very social. I've been battling depression for years, so understand how you've been feeling.. hope that's been improving this week. I like the sound of IPCa. How tall she get?

Hey @Fuggzy This is a great grow journal... very social. I've been battling depression for years, so understand how you've been feeling.. hope that's been improving this week. I like the sound of IPCa. How tall she get?
Haha well.... I don't know. That was my first IPCa, and she was about 2.3" tall. >.< If you want to see a great pIPCa, brother @scally420 has a great journal I suggest looking at. Dinafem Industrial Plant CBD+Haze CBD Auto! He is actually the reason I got the Bubba Kush too. This week has been better, but still not where I should be. As you know it's a struggle, and when you are the one you are fighting... well you kinda loose regardless. Regardless, things are doing better. Thank you for the kind words, and feel free to hang out here as much as you would like. Oh, feel free to question me in any of my threads, I'll slap info wherever you want. Till later, take care Cat.

Hey folks! I wasn't really ready to do an update, and then I saw it. My Blue Kush, and unhealthy leaves. Here we go again...
giphy.gif

So first I couldn't find the problem. I thought I was over feeding, had a ph issue, bugs, slipped in to a depression and didn't notice again. Who know the fuck knows... Everything checks out though. I am having
yellowing leaves. How can this be, I have been on top of things... More than normal at that.
giphy.gif

Okay, I must need to flush. Get a good pH'd flush, build up nutes and microbes again, and truck on.
So tonight was going to be an enzyme flush, pH'd to 6.2. Let the soil cleanse itself, and kick start digestion of soil amendments. Top with worm shit, and let the microbes do the job. It's my typical fix if my soil gets off kilter.

giphy.gif

I go to give her another inspection, and evaluate the damages.... Upon putting this smelly bitch in my face, my eyes are instantly drawn to it. I now know what is going on, but don't think there is a fix for it. I took some pics, and will just let you decide what you think. Some are shaky, so I'll post them all...
DSCN3108[1].JPG
DSCN3110[1].JPG
DSCN3111[1].JPG
DSCN3112[1].JPG
DSCN3113[1].JPG

DSCN3109[1].JPG

I don't know, it may just be me... But I think she is turning in to...

f0003106_139_site_product_full.jpg

It's just a hunch. Needless to say the feeding went with the typical earth juice mix. Shes a chunky girls too. I have already tied 1 branch, but tomorrow will be tying a few more up.

So @Dinafem-Mark my question is, are the blue/purple colors a stable trait, or did I get lucky and get the "marketing photo" pheno? I know she is just now changing, but the purple is damn near black on some parts, and at the rate it showed up, she should be VERY colorful.

I took a tester last night. I just grabbed the lowest bud, but with the LED being angeled, and getting full light penetration, it was still very frosty. The trichs where all cloudy, and the bud was rather dense. I threw it in the oven at 170f for 1 hour, and precoded to load the bong. One thing that was surprising is it still smelled good after a fast dry. Like sour hash with a bit of berry in the back.

So I take a swat, and pass it to my nephew. He has been picking my brain in regards to cannabis, and wants to learn, so I figured he'd want to test it too. We took 3 swats each, and I must say was pretty damn buzzed. Relaxed, but not lazy, and still had motivation to do something. (it didn't really give me motivation, but didn't take it either, which is good with me) Now my nephew, he doesn't get a lot of chronic, and what he gets is normally subpar for most of our standards. It hit him so hard I started to wounder if we smoked the same shit. Like shit, did I skip myself? He was floored, straight stoned. Munchies, red eyes, and cotton mouth. It was pretty funny. Hes grown, but it reminded me of getting baked at 14 years old. ;) Haha I can't wait till he tries the Bubba Kush. Poor feller might have to take a nap.

Anywho.... Thats my story. Thanks for dropping in.
Till later, take care.

Hey folks! I wasn't really ready to do an update, and then I saw it. My Blue Kush, and unhealthy leaves. Here we go again...
giphy.gif

So first I couldn't find the problem. I thought I was over feeding, had a ph issue, bugs, slipped in to a depression and didn't notice again. Who know the fuck knows... Everything checks out though. I am having
yellowing leaves. How can this be, I have been on top of things... More than normal at that.
giphy.gif

Okay, I must need to flush. Get a good pH'd flush, build up nutes and microbes again, and truck on.
So tonight was going to be an enzyme flush, pH'd to 6.2. Let the soil cleanse itself, and kick start digestion of soil amendments. Top with worm shit, and let the microbes do the job. It's my typical fix if my soil gets off kilter.

giphy.gif

I go to give her another inspection, and evaluate the damages.... Upon putting this smelly bitch in my face, my eyes are instantly drawn to it. I now know what is going on, but don't think there is a fix for it. I took some pics, and will just let you decide what you think. Some are shaky, so I'll post them all...
View attachment 587812View attachment 587815 View attachment 587816 View attachment 587817 View attachment 587818
View attachment 587814

I don't know, it may just be me... But I think she is turning in to...

f0003106_139_site_product_full.jpg

It's just a hunch. Needless to say the feeding went with the typical earth juice mix. Shes a chunky girls too. I have already tied 1 branch, but tomorrow will be tying a few more up.

So @Dinafem-Mark my question is, are the blue/purple colors a stable trait, or did I get lucky and get the "marketing photo" pheno? I know she is just now changing, but the purple is damn near black on some parts, and at the rate it showed up, she should be VERY colorful.

I took a tester last night. I just grabbed the lowest bud, but with the LED being angeled, and getting full light penetration, it was still very frosty. The trichs where all cloudy, and the bud was rather dense. I threw it in the oven at 170f for 1 hour, and precoded to load the bong. One thing that was surprising is it still smelled good after a fast dry. Like sour hash with a bit of berry in the back.

So I take a swat, and pass it to my nephew. He has been picking my brain in regards to cannabis, and wants to learn, so I figured he'd want to test it too. We took 3 swats each, and I must say was pretty damn buzzed. Relaxed, but not lazy, and still had motivation to do something. (it didn't really give me motivation, but didn't take it either, which is good with me) Now my nephew, he doesn't get a lot of chronic, and what he gets is normally subpar for most of our standards. It hit him so hard I started to wounder if we smoked the same shit. Like shit, did I skip myself? He was floored, straight stoned. Munchies, red eyes, and cotton mouth. It was pretty funny. Hes grown, but it reminded me of getting baked at 14 years old. ;) Haha I can't wait till he tries the Bubba Kush. Poor feller might have to take a nap.

Anywho.... Thats my story. Thanks for dropping in.
Till later, take care.
wow fuggz you luck dog you!!!! i think yo ef got a nice purple/blue girl on your hands! me and my girl were talking about that i NEED to get a purple pheno in my tent.... she loves the colors an says they are " pretty", well i cant knock that because id have to agree 100%:d5: I wanna see some nice pics once she Blues up for the BOM!

@Fuggzy Ah those were the days when we were wrecked after a couple of puffs. Sounds great and hopefully she is just changing colour rather than showing a problem

@Fuggzy Ah those were the days when we were wrecked after a couple of puffs. Sounds great and hopefully she is just changing colour rather than showing a problem
Yeah it was great, made me miss it.

I thought she was having a P or mag def, but I'm about 95% sure shes just showing color. I'll keep the pics updated as it goes. This will actually be my first plant that was not solid green! (ironically I have 3 turning colors at the moment too, just different breeder)

Back