Dinafem Fuggzy does a Dina v1.02

nice Fuggz! hopefully your next one will be wit out them darn coons! i like to beat em off my porch!!! :deadhorse:

pp_spring_033.gif

FWelcome.gif

Greetings to all, and to all, a hey there how ya doin?

Today I bring you a Blue Kush update. I guess in the process of snapping pics, I forgot Bubba... Opps.
Day 50.

Blue Kush is doing pretty well for the conditions. This plant has steadily been growing for the entire 50 days. Now in full flower it is not as explosive, but extremely steady. The buds are rather dense, and the smell is great. Smells like a BB hash with sweet fruity incense smells, a bit of flora, and some rot in the background, not a lot just some wisps. She is currently directly under the 600w, with 2 Mars 300w panels pointed at her, and seems to LOVE it. The reason I say for her conditions, is I have been going through a shitty rollercoaster of depression, and pain. The garden has been getting neglected, and of all plants this one has just not gave much of a fuck. It doesn't need much on the nutes, and although more water would have been great, she is still doing well. I have been focusing on the garden the last few days and she (and bubba) has perked up nicely.

This is last Friday, right after I added the Mars3oo's. Both the Dina plants loved the LED, but Bubba really responded to it well.
dscn2943-1-jpg.578967

These are from today. I trimmed everything below the pic off too.
DSCN3011[1].JPG
DSCN3012[1].JPG

The 4 tops.
DSCN3013[1].JPG

Love the report on the ip cbd mate. How are you finding it after a few weeks use ?

The blue kush auto is looking great :thumbsup: A nice looking plant getting ready to stack on some weight :toke:

Nice work mate and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

Love the report on the ip cbd mate. How are you finding it after a few weeks use ?

The blue kush auto is looking great :thumbsup: A nice looking plant getting ready to stack on some weight :toke:

Nice work mate and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.
I have been using the IPCa, and testing some Z6 (tested 26:1 cbd:thc) as well to see what fits me better, and to be honest, I like the IPCa better. The IPCa does slightly alter how I feel in regards to having a buzz. The Z6 does not give me any kind of buzz, just the pain/pressure relief, but not any more than the IPCa. (I have not tested either on a really bad, laying on the floor in pain setting yet) I would have to say I like the IPCa better, and still plan on having it around all the time. It hits the pain where I need it, and satisfies my "stoner" wants too. I am thinking about using the second half for a tincture, I have a feeling this would be a great strain for one. If I do I will also report on it's effects on pain and pleasure.

Thank you for all your help finding them, and everything else you have helped me with too. I hope things are going well for you. I actually was going to PM you soon, wanted to chat about something. :smoking:

I have been using the IPCa, and testing some Z6 (tested 26:1 cbd:thc) as well to see what fits me better, and to be honest, I like the IPCa better. The IPCa does slightly alter how I feel in regards to having a buzz. The Z6 does not give me any kind of buzz, just the pain/pressure relief, but not any more than the IPCa. (I have not tested either on a really bad, laying on the floor in pain setting yet) I would have to say I like the IPCa better, and still plan on having it around all the time. It hits the pain where I need it, and satisfies my "stoner" wants too. I am thinking about using the second half for a tincture, I have a feeling this would be a great strain for one. If I do I will also report on it's effects on pain and pleasure.

Thank you for all your help finding them, and everything else you have helped me with too. I hope things are going well for you. I actually was going to PM you soon, wanted to chat about something. :smoking:

Glad that the ip cbd is working well mate. I do think a good thc count is still needed to give best medical effects. I think the last lab tests were 5.5% thc and 10.9% cbd so close to the 2,1 cbd:thc as advertised :thumbsup:

Anytime you need mate pm away. I may not be on forum everyday but I do answer pm,s daily :thumbsup:

I'm aiming to get more active just coming out of a very depressed phase :toke:

All the best and so glad your finding medicinal vales in this strain this makes me feel good to know

D-M.

Glad that the ip cbd is working well mate. I do think a good thc count is still needed to give best medical effects. I think the last lab tests were 5.5% thc and 10.9% cbd so close to the 2,1 cbd:thc as advertised :thumbsup:

Anytime you need mate pm away. I may not be on forum everyday but I do answer pm,s daily :thumbsup:

I'm aiming to get more active just coming out of a very depressed phase :toke:

All the best and so glad your finding medicinal vales in this strain this makes me feel good to know

D-M.
glad your feeling better mark!

Back