Dinafem Fuggzy does a Dina v1.02

How long time do you isolate the pollen steam ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey bud. I isolate the whole plant for a few days to be sure of no cross pollinating. I will keep the buds wrapped the entire time too, and this keeps the pollen on just those buds. When I take the "pollen pocket" off I'm gong to spray the plant down with water which will neutralize the left over pollen. I will be taking a look at it today, and if it looks to have taken the pollen, I will clean her up and put her back in the tent.

giphy.gif
Blue Kush auto FIM'd
11.JPG
12.JPG
13.JPG

Bubba Kush auto

14.JPG
15.JPG
16.JPG

IPCa (second pic pollinated with Tangie photo)

9.JPG
10.JPG

Last edited:
nice man that blue kush look wonderful!
Yeah for the most part she is great. I did pluck off 5 pollen sacs, but it has been 4 days now, and no sign of any others. It does smell great. Has like a spicy/hash berry sent. The structure is great. From the top, you can see every branch end w/o training. No leaf tucking, no lst.

Yeah for the most part she is great. I did pluck off 5 pollen sacs, but it has been 4 days now, and no sign of any others. It does smell great. Has like a spicy/hash berry sent. The structure is great. From the top, you can see every branch end w/o training. No leaf tucking, no lst.
yea my blue treacly had structure like that easy to grow plant imo

The blue kush has a great structure mate with some very nice fat tops forming. The bubba also looks great and love the training you have done on the ip cbd .have you crossed the ip cbd to a Tangie if so this should make a cool cross.

How far in is the ip cbd as she looks very close :thumbsup:

All the best and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

D-M.

Okay guys I have chopped the IPCa! I did a 2 phase harvest. I was trying to see if the Tangie pollen took, and sadly it did not. This cross will be tried again, as I really want to get the Tangie taste and smell in the IPCa CBD build. Not to worry! I have seeds still! It looks like some of the Crazy Ape pollen made it's way in the tent, and pollinated the preflowers! I have roughly 10 seeds, they are regs, and full auto. The Crazy Ape is a skunkberry indica made with Psychofruit x Guerrilla Ryder.

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Psychofruit/Cream_of_the_Crop_Seeds/

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Guerrilla_Ryder/Freedom_of_Seeds/

I had a test smoke this morning about 15 minutes after waking up, and did a brief Stoned Smoke Report this morning in Live Stoners thread. It read as follows...
**Stoned smoke report on IPCa by Dinafem (quoted at 5% thc, and 10% cbd)**
So I wake this morning with the typical back pain and stiffness. I grab my coffee, and hit the patio. I pack up 4 good sized bong swats, and let the magic happen. It started off with a pressure in my brow as if I was frowning, and quickly melted into a relaxed feeling behind the eyes. There was a bit of a tingle/flush feeling on my scalp, but that was it on the head buzz. Totally clear with no signs of fogginess or being in a haze. By the time the scalp sensations started, I could feel the IPCa go to work on the osteoarthritis. With in about 1 minute I could feel the pressure in my spine start to go away. It didn't feel as if I was trying to over power the the pain with THC, but more as if the actual inflammation was being attacked. Just was with the head, the body buzz is not very heavy, just a bit relaxed. I am also getting small sensations of being flush on my mid section, like a slight warmth coming and going. Nothing hot, or uncomfortable, but almost soothing.

In my limited experience with IPCa smoke, I would say thins would be a great day starter. I personally work at 5am, and burning a big ol' bowl of Affie is just not realistic for me, so I tend to not smoke till 4+ hours after I wake up. This can create issue for me as I work on my feet, and on concrete. With the IPCa I feel just a clear headed as if I where sober, and I do not feel any grogginess from it. I also feel this would be a great strain for daytime/anytime tinctures.

Thanks @Dinafem-Mark for helping me find these seeds, and your continued support, and help brother. I hope to always have this in a jar, as I feel it may have just have improved my lifestyle. Take care guys!

I'll have more of this in the ground soon, and be much more cautious of the critter eating my plants. i didn't get a large yield, but still a great harvest. The first branch harvest was at ~95% cloudy, and the 2nd had some ambering, maybe 10% most. I tried the first cut this morning.

Thanks Dinafem for this great plant, I plan on growing many more.
:smoking:

(thats not a nanner in the first pic, it is a rice hull)
DSCN2963[1].JPG DSCN2962[1].JPG DSCN2961[1].JPG DSCN2960[1].JPG DSCN2959[1].JPG DSCN2956[1].JPG DSCN2957[1].JPG DSCN2955[1].JPG

Back