trailerparktrash.gif

gargleblasterf.gif
beer3.gif
beer3.gif
villagewrong.gif
beer3.gif
beer3.gif
drank15.gif

Grab a drink, and talk some shit with me.
Okay so all the Dina ladies are looking pretty good. I have tried a new tea that includes used rabbit bedding for added phosphorus from the urine, and alpaca shit, cause its just awesome and free. I gave all my plants that where not seedlings. Everything is smiling.:biggrin:

IPCa has stretched a bit, and I have added another tie down. She has started her trip around the pot. I also did a bit of selective defoliating to expose the bud sites down the middle.
View attachment 561808 View attachment 561809

This is how the split is looking. I couldn't get it 100% together cause of the LST, but she is still growing, and not showing any sign of infection, or restriction from the tie. I would say about 75% of the split reattached itself.
View attachment 561821
Bubba Kush is looking dandy too. I already feel better about this girl. Hell I KNOW for a fact this is the right seed! :shooty:
I said this already, but I'm reusing that Dina tin.
View attachment 561817

Blue Kush is actually showing more steady growth so far, but at this stage it's any plants game. With this strain taking longer, I may just top it intentionally. If it's rated at 11 weeks, then 1-2 more won't kill me.
View attachment 561818

Now, time for those bad decisions!
trailerrockn.gif

I'm going to hit one of the buds of the IPCa with some Crazy Ape pollen. It is a strain I really like, and am doing a seed run with now, but is more of a night time smoke. My hopes are I can cross them and find a happy day time smoke, and give me relief from my back pains. The particular pollen I would use is from a purple pheno donor, great skunkberry pie smell.

Thats all for now guys. I hope you are all having a great day! Take care.
:oops1:
nice buds already on the IPC fuggz! and your bubba looks great also man! what day is her "day 1"? i think we are within a day of each other or something close! and crazy ape huh? i like the sound of that cross your trying:pighug::cheers:

nice buds already on the IPC fuggz! and your bubba looks great also man! what day is her "day 1"? i think we are within a day of each other or something close! and crazy ape huh? i like the sound of that cross your trying:pighug::cheers:
Hi bud! Today is day 12 for the Bubba, and 11 for Blue.

The Crazy Ape is a cross of...

It has a nice sweet skunkyberry pie smell, thick smoke, and sugary taste. They are a fast flowering plants too. My males sex around 16-19 days, and females are 19-21 days. The donor for the IPCa mix was 40% royal purple, had visible trich production, and was the best blueberry of any CA yet. Very strong PF pheno. Only problem is I get couch lock if I smoke it all day, and I've got to keep up with the lil' one. :shooty:

@Fuggzy I have split branches a number of times , just by bending that little bit more :biggrin: I find a little bit of tape doe's the job too . Like you I like to train the plants , Have not done it this grow as no room , but next grow I will . So I be watching how your ones turn out . :thumbsup::vibe::vibe::vibe:

Subbed in !!!
Damn bud the only thing to make your avatar any better is if she was blowing you a shotgun.
nana4.gif
Welcome aboard!

@Fuggzy I have split branches a number of times , just by bending that little bit more :biggrin: I find a little bit of tape doe's the job too . Like you I like to train the plants , Have not done it this grow as no room , but next grow I will . So I be watching how your ones turn out . :thumbsup::vibe::vibe::vibe:
Hecno it's always a pleasure to have you around. When I get my outdoor Tangie going I'll tag you in it. I will be doing a 3'x3' scrog with about 55 gallons of soil. The initial training should get a bit nutty. Pull up a chair bud.
a203cfbf.gif

Hi bud! Today is day 12 for the Bubba, and 11 for Blue.

The Crazy Ape is a cross of...

It has a nice sweet skunkyberry pie smell, thick smoke, and sugary taste. They are a fast flowering plants too. My males sex around 16-19 days, and females are 19-21 days. The donor for the IPCa mix was 40% royal purple, had visible trich production, and was the best blueberry of any CA yet. Very strong PF pheno. Only problem is I get couch lock if I smoke it all day, and I've got to keep up with the lil' one. :shooty:
ok so im 2 days ahead of you on the bubba, today was day 14... and that psychofruit sounds like a hell of a plant to cross! and your cross sounds great fuggz!!! :yeah: my alerts ant working again as i checked my unseen watched threads and it was full...:grrr2:

So we had a slight communication error today that lead to 100f temp in the tent today. Got some sign of heat stress, but the ladies are just trucking right along.

Bubba
DSCN2661[1].JPG
DSCN2662[1].JPG

Blue Kush
DSCN2663[1].JPG
DSCN2664[1].JPG

I forgot to snap a pic of IPCa, but not much has changed on it yet anyways. Take care guys.:baked:

the blue kush doesnt look that bad Fuggz...
I agree, its a pretty lil' girl. :crying: She has shown steady growth from like day 4, and is pretty symmetrical in growth. I LOVE blueberry, so I'm pretty excited to have these beans. Haha at least once a week I look at the pic of it from Dinafem, BEAUTIFUL!

Back