Mephisto Genetics first indoor grow. Mephisto sour crack, and Heisenberg special

My Grow link should be in my signature A 4 strain Grow

I have 1 Blue Kush and 1 Critical + 2.0 both from Dinafem
And 1 Blue Dream and 1 OG Kush from Humbolt
These are all at around60 days old
And I have a Critical Soma by Advanced Seeds at 30 days old.

A 4 strain grow. Second try.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/A-4-strain-grow.-Second-try..57614/&share_type=t
Thats right. Sorry forgot you mentioned the somango. Have looked at that strain couple times on Herbies. Ok. Im going to look for yours,..

Day 19. Sour Crack. 1.7Gallon oxypot.
1489923825139.jpg

Day 18. Sour Crack 5gallon fabric pot. Stunted, so i fimmed her. And this is how she is doing. View attachment 718440
What do you think...??? Should I continue to give her a chance??? She seems to be bushing up now.. but still seems so far behind. Her stem is 1/3 the size of her sisters. Im not sure if she will get to a level to were she can actually put out a substantial amount of bud... ... ive got enough space for another plant which just broke ground this morning.. an advanced seeds Blue Diesel auto... i will post a pic at end of this. But if it isn't gonna be worth the light, and the space that the 5gallon stunted sour crack is in, id rather spoil three plants i.e the two 19 day old sour cracks, and new baby diesel, assuming she makes it into a sprout... but if you guys think she can pull through at this point still to be something substantial let me know y'alls opinions please??

Advanced seeds Blue Diesel
1489934099856.jpg

What do you think...??? Should I continue to give her a chance??? She seems to be bushing up now.. but still seems so far behind. Her stem is 1/3 the size of her sisters. Im not sure if she will get to a level to were she can actually put out a substantial amount of bud... ... ive got enough space for another plant which just broke ground this morning.. an advanced seeds Blue Diesel auto... i will post a pic at end of this. But if it isn't gonna be worth the light, and the space that the 5gallon stunted sour crack is in, id rather spoil three plants i.e the two 19 day old sour cracks, and new baby diesel, assuming she makes it into a sprout... but if you guys think she can pull through at this point still to be something substantial let me know y'alls opinions please??

Advanced seeds Blue Diesel View attachment 718441
This is something you have to weigh up. Sometimes its nice to grow a runt through to finish, ive done it many a time, and with reduced expectations, because they are a runt, they can sometimes surprise you, but.......time, money, nutes, the room its taking up, to a percy grower, these are big things. If your growing for you, and you've got empty jars, cull it, be ruthless. If you have time, space and full jars, grow it on. it might surprise you.

And did you not FIM her? She'll take a few days to recover from that

This is something you have to weigh up. Sometimes its nice to grow a runt through to finish, ive done it many a time, and with reduced expectations, because they are a runt, they can sometimes surprise you, but.......time, money, nutes, the room its taking up, to a percy grower, these are big things. If your growing for you, and you've got empty jars, cull it, be ruthless. If you have time, space and full jars, grow it on. it might surprise you.

And did you not FIM her? She'll take a few days to recover from that
Yeah jars are empty lol. Took awhile to save up for gear. Kid takes most my money lol. Sad but true. Well she is packing on some leaves. 4 cola sites growing fast, and the fim has all but healed, and working on new node. So hell if she were a photo she'd do great. I just know she is about to flip, and sour crack is supposed to be a shorter strain..
Hell, will give her atleast another week. The blue diesel doesn't need much light for now. So stunted girl isn't taking up needed space.

The other sour crack gals are starting to really fill out. The 1.7gallon oxypot is getting very crowded under canopy. Started with some leaf tucking, and getting some bud sites starting to shoot up into the canopy. While the 5.5gallon oxypot gal is spreading and leaves are getting huge. Also getting some secondary branching starting. And only at day 19 and have a citrusy kinda deep funk smell. Not intense yet Ofcourse but there. Yes, a big reason i went with this strain in particular was its quickness. I figured the less time for something to go wrong for my beginner self the better. Also why one container is only 1.7gallon. I assume she will finish first. I put all my stash money into setup and seeds lol, so yeah im out til i can be rewarded with a harvest. So in theory, if the stunted plant could put out 10+grams i suppose that would be ok at this point. Atleast until the jars start filling. Im not as heavy a smoker as i used to be, still daily, and often. So in theory 2-3 ounces a month i will be a happy hippie..

as its your first grow,dont kill anything unless you have to.get it to harvest,get a few buds in your jar.
then you can relax a lil.sleep and think easier.wont be so stressed over next grows,plants will pick up on that and be better behaved.
good luck.
:pighug:

Advanced seeds Blue Diesel View attachment 718441
Advanced seeds blue diesel was the first plant I ever grew, it was some great smoke and I keep meaning to grow out the remaining seeds I've got left of it. Looking forward to seeing how yours turns out have you got a journal going for it?

IMG_2965.JPG

Back