Mephisto Genetics first indoor grow. Mephisto sour crack, and Heisenberg special

Yeah??? There is a hobbyist pack i can get off eBay for about 50 bucks. It has carboload. Budfactor x. Bud candy, and b-52. Only like 250ml bottles. But im thinking that's what im gonna try. Glad to hear its working for you..

Yea I got the lot, and those are my fav, voodoo juice for roots is also a must. And you can also get the Overdrive, very cool stuff as well. I was really impressed the first time I changed to AN, I know that they are expensive, but they work and they don't screw up my ph like the biobizz range.

You know i hear a lot of people complain on how expensive AN is. But really their base line like Sensi isint that bad compared to some others.. i got the sensi grow a+b, sensi bloom a+b for $60.00 bucks. Hell fox farm base nutrients such as grow micro bloom will cost that. And my research shows AN uses better grade base ingredients... so i don't think they are that expensive. Its all the other additional feeds they have that everyone gets upset about. Im probably gonna order hobbyist pack. But really think im gonna stick to base nutrients sensi this grow... then maybe after a simple grow or two add the bells and whistles... that way i can compare results...

Day 17.... oh and Happy St.Patrick's day AFN family... figured id do a quick update, couple pics. 2 of 3 sour crack gals at day 17. Expecting them to show sex soon. They have had 2 feedings of AN sensi grow. Seem to be taking nutrients well. I have the 16day old stunted s.c girl, whom I fimmed yesterday. She is starting to get some cola growth now, seems to be wanting to do it now, so im gonna give her a chance. She took the fimming and looks like she will heal just fine so far. Again Happy St Patrick's day family. Be safe and green.
1489756967314.jpg
1489757026328.jpg
1489757077069.jpg

Day 17.... oh and Happy St.Patrick's day AFN family... figured id do a quick update, couple pics. 2 of 3 sour crack gals at day 17. Expecting them to show sex soon. They have had 2 feedings of AN sensi grow. Seem to be taking nutrients well. I have the 16day old stunted s.c girl, whom I fimmed yesterday. She is starting to get some cola growth now, seems to be wanting to do it now, so im gonna give her a chance. She took the fimming and looks like she will heal just fine so far. Again Happy St Patrick's day family. Be safe and green. View attachment 717509View attachment 717510 View attachment 717511

Mine only show sex at 30 days old, they are recovering well from the heat stress, now it's the time to get some growth in them

A 4 strain grow. Second try.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/A-4-strain-grow.-Second-try..57614/&share_type=t
Which strains are you growin Headbudz?? Do you have a journal going now? Basically ive heard sour crack usually shows pretty early. Especially the 1.7gallon oxypot, she should be first from pot size, she is also the most developed as of yet. Im really starting to have some fun. How are they looking to you Headbudz?

Looking good Fluffhead! I will be following this grow very close. I recently planted a Heisenberg Special that also is having some odd issues with the first set of leaves. They look all twisted between the cotyledons. Best of luck with this grow!

Looking good Fluffhead! I will be following this grow very close. I recently planted a Heisenberg Special that also is having some odd issues with the first set of leaves. They look all twisted between the cotyledons. Best of luck with this grow!
Welcome at BigD1128. And nice Jerry pic. My Heisenberg surfaced with a large chunk of perlite wedged against her, and I think that damaged her first set. She was seemingly coming back. But one day just fell over around day 8. 2 of the 4 i germinated 3 sour crack, and 1 Heisenberg Special. 2 were affected from coarseness of my medium. I should of put a handful of some straight vermiculite for them to germ in on top of my medium. 2 of the Sour Crack are starting to go off. The 3rd is drastically behind so she got fimmed. Gonna see if that sparks her out of her since germination slump. Actually starting to look like she wants to run... the Advanced Nutrients seem to be doing it for these ladies

Which strains are you growin Headbudz?? Do you have a journal going now? Basically ive heard sour crack usually shows pretty early. Especially the 1.7gallon oxypot, she should be first from pot size, she is also the most developed as of yet. Im really starting to have some fun. How are they looking to you Headbudz?

My Grow link should be in my signature A 4 strain Grow

I have 1 Blue Kush and 1 Critical + 2.0 both from Dinafem
And 1 Blue Dream and 1 OG Kush from Humbolt
These are all at around60 days old
And I have a Critical Soma by Advanced Seeds at 30 days old.

A 4 strain grow. Second try.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/A-4-strain-grow.-Second-try..57614/&share_type=t

Back