Mephisto Genetics first indoor grow. Mephisto sour crack, and Heisenberg special

I tell ya what these plants are monsters!!!!! They would be just huge but I'm out of room. I had to lower nutrients, cut from 2-3 feeds a day to 1 in veg cause they were getting to big. A+ Mephisto no disrespect to other breeders but no one is in your class! I would grow anything they have without question. If they had a strain called Dingle Berry Cookies I would make edibles out of it lol! No seriously top shelf guys, can't wait for what's to come. I try to through a pic up of my jungle humidity has me worried can't seems to lower it. Will do a grow report in May sometime.

@Headbudz77 , this is the Advanced seeds Blue Diesel auto... she is about 23days... She was a bit stretchy. But is filling out nicely.... she is about 13.5inches
1492105029593.jpg
1492105133446.jpg
1492105213299.jpg

So how long should i flush for??? Im at day 44ish with 1.0gallon oxypot. And if she is the least bit ready by day 55 she is getting chopped. Her hairs are starting to turn, and buds are swelling and ripening. So as long as she is mostly cloudy im taking her that day. So she is do for a feeding tomorrow, and feeds every two days. So at day 44 should that be her last feed with nutes??? And plain water last ten days??? Or could i get in another feed, and leave last seven days plain water???
The other two will definitely not be ready by then, but this one gallon oxypot grew and matured much faster Ofcourse than the 5 gallon plants did.

Was kinda the plan to have small pot ready first. Im outta meds, have been a minute now!!!
Im crawling the walls!!!
I need my weed!!!

Ooh mate you've opened up a whole can of worms here dude!

Flushing, scientifically, is nonsense. However, even though I know that I still flush for 7 days!

Actually, I severely taper down the nutes for the last week so for the last few days it's almost just water.

Try flush and non flush and see which you prefer! :pass:

So how long should i flush for??? Im at day 44ish with 1.0gallon oxypot. And if she is the least bit ready by day 55 she is getting chopped. Her hairs are starting to turn, and buds are swelling and ripening. So as long as she is mostly cloudy im taking her that day. So she is do for a feeding tomorrow, and feeds every two days. So at day 44 should that be her last feed with nutes??? And plain water last ten days??? Or could i get in another feed, and leave last seven days plain water???
The other two will definitely not be ready by then, but this one gallon oxypot grew and matured much faster Ofcourse than the 5 gallon plants did.

Was kinda the plan to have small pot ready first. Im outta meds, have been a minute now!!!
Im crawling the walls!!!
I need my weed!!!
Depends on your medium, soil takes longer than coco. I would go a week with coco and 10-14 days with soil but whatever it takes to get the job done. I say flush, better safe than sorry.

Well im in soiless so.. pretty high porosity. Im gonna go with stopping at day 50ish i think. That way can see if they are gonna be needing longer than a weekish, if not cut day 56ish lol... Will post a pic
But in room under hps i don't get best pic. Kids up and around so can't bring out to better light right now. She is racing like a train to finish i think. Only in that 1 gallon oxypot. Still an impressive amount of buds for little container. Her sisters in five gallon pots are only half as developed bud wise as her. Granted they also have more bud sites too though. I could totally see running 8 in one gallon oxypots and being nice harvest. And could do that with 400w with pots that small.
1492136553194.jpg
1492136605103.jpg
1492136651349.jpg

Well im in soiless so.. pretty high porosity. Im gonna go with stopping at day 50ish i think. That way can see if they are gonna be needing longer than a weekish, if not cut day 56ish lol... Will post a pic
But in room under hps i don't get best pic. Kids up and around so can't bring out to better light right now. She is racing like a train to finish i think. Only in that 1 gallon oxypot. Still an impressive amount of buds for little container. Her sisters in five gallon pots are only half as developed bud wise as her. Granted they also have more bud sites too though. I could totally see running 8 in one gallon oxypots and being nice harvest. And could do that with 400w with pots that small. View attachment 733378View attachment 733379 View attachment 733380
Advanced Blue Diesel is crawling into pot with Sour Crack in that last pic. That bd has absolutely exploded over last week. And still erupting, indoor supposed to stay under 85cm breeder says. I hope that's right cuz don't think i can handle over 3ft right now. So hoping she slows a little.. lots of long strong secondary branches reaching canopy. Giant almost sativa looking leaves.. she is pictured a page back. Very uniform structure, clean looking genetics honestly

Fluffhead

I hear you man I'm a stay at home dad, kids always needs something when I'm going to the garden lol. How is it done already? That's the fastest I have heard a auto finishing. How long did you veg? Mine were in veg for 6 weeks but they are big, too big not enough room for light to get through and air flow could be better. Too many plants for my tent but now I known hahaha. Next time just doing 2 in 5 gallon fabric pots.

Fluffhead

I hear you man I'm a stay at home dad, kids always needs something when I'm going to the garden lol. How is it done already? That's the fastest I have heard a auto finishing. How long did you veg? Mine were in veg for 6 weeks but they are big, too big not enough room for light to get through and air flow could be better. Too many plants for my tent but now I known hahaha. Next time just doing 2 in 5 gallon fabric pots.
She isn't done yet... very close though. She is only in a one gallon oxypot, so i knew she was going to finish first before her Big sisters lol. Was my hope to get one to finish FAST, that is why i only grew one in that small of a pot lol... Its one of mephistos fastest strains anyways, she is only ripening now, no new growth, that is why im thinking the 55 dayish mark... Surely she could probably go a little longer, but im outta weed man. Single dad, took me alot of scrimpin and saving to put ny set up together. Ive been outta weed almost a month bro! The other two S.C im going to let get some Amber, but as long as the one gallon plant is mostly cloudy im taking her around day 55ish. She has been very fast and developed very quickly at every stage... also she has a very thick, and dense cola, getting denser by the day, ive got three fans running in groom now. Mould would really hurt my feelings right now... lol

Back